Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have a problem when i try to enter the arena with my 0.45 save in this 0.60 game i get 1 or L is undefined and i cant proceed,how do I fix it?
Same problem with my 0.43 save (also can't access the quest log anymore) so I guess we're f**ked and have to start all over again. I'll wait for the completed version then...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Same problem with my 0.43 save (also can't access the quest log anymore) so I guess we're f**ked and have to start all over again. I'll wait for the completed version then...
Well actually this version is quite complete already. :whistle::coffee:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm probably just stupid, but how do you get the woodman's key?? *edit* Yep, just stupid... found it.
Where? I'm stuck here too, the third door of the Cumgeon
Edit: Found it too in the woods.

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
How can I complete the very first side quest: "Making Ingrid sluttier"?
I tried all events and they not give even nearly enough corruption, there is also no way to lower intelligence. And if you go farther in story, this quest starts to count as failed...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
How can I complete the very first side quest: "Making Ingrid sluttier"?
I tried all events and they not give even nearly enough corruption, there is also no way to lower intelligence. And if you go farther in story, this quest starts to count as failed...
It's not meant to be completed lol.
It is part of the story that it fails. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
hey all I just found this game and went through a bit of reading here
but am very confused.. what's the point to start corrupting the MC
to find all your corruption drop dead after meeting fenris/hood
i don't get it and doesn't seem you can avoid it.. i went with the storyline
and it seems a very straight forward one just fighting/grinding?
is that all there is to it or maybe am missing something?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
hey all I just found this game and went through a bit of reading here
but am very confused.. what's the point to start corrupting the MC
to find all your corruption drop dead after meeting fenris/hood
i don't get it and doesn't seem you can avoid it.. i went with the storyline
and it seems a very straight forward one just fighting/grinding?
It's a joke thrown at the old and well-known cliche's where to make the female character sluttier you needed to "corrupt" and for some asinine reason "lower their intelligence." Lee is known to really like making fun of old cliche's in her games. :giggle::coffee:
So in this game she made the beginning of the game to look exactly like one of those old cliche's to fool the player into thinking that they're in for one of those. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
The game is big on grind so if you can't handle it, this game may not be for you. Read my review basically.

• Hey there
Reactions: gervid

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
i see thank you for the quick reply
I usually enjoy good gameplay and interesting story but
heavy grinding killing enemies for hours just to level up is a real turn off and a big NO for me
thankies for the infos
i'll skip that one xx

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
Please help! Game won't start at Windows 11. The main window appear and closed immediately.

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
Champion seems to be missing. I keep being told they're in the lobby. I'M IN THE LOBBY AND THE CHAMPION ISN'T THERE. I can't challenge champion without invitation...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Champion seems to be missing. I keep being told they're in the lobby. I'M IN THE LOBBY AND THE CHAMPION ISN'T THERE. I can't challenge champion without invitation...
By "Lobby" they mean that room the right of the one you can sleep in, inside the arena.
So the guard that stood there before preventing you from entering should be gone and you can enter.
The hairy doggy you seek should be inside there, if i remember right.
Or rather, that's about all i remember, it's been some time after all. :whistle::coffee:
It could also be possible that the doggy will appear after you progress a little further with the story soo, good luck~

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
By "Lobby" they mean that room the right of the one you can sleep in, inside the arena.
So the guard that stood there before preventing you from entering should be gone and you can enter.
The hairy doggy you seek should be inside there, if i remember right.
Or rather, that's about all i remember, it's been some time after all. :whistle::coffee:
It could also be possible that the doggy will appear after you progress a little further with the story soo, good luck~
No, no that's not it. The guard is standing there blocking that door, SAYING 'he's in the lobby'.

Oh also I'm in the postgame :p

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No, no that's not it. The guard is standing there blocking that door, SAYING 'he's in the lobby'.

Oh also I'm in the postgame :p
If the guard is still blocking that door... then you haven't met all the conditions yet.
Try and figure out what you perhaps missed, because i don't really remember that part all that well anymore.
I remember that he is related to that armored bitch in the house, the one that trains you sometimes.
Maybe you forgot to do something for her.
I remember doggy also pops out to meet you sometimes, so if leaving arena and entering it again doesn't make him appear to you then something else is missing. I doubt that it is bug, this game is rather stable and not at all buggy. :whistle::coffee:

Well, unless of course you're a cheating pussy and fucked something up with your fiddling. :sneaky::coffee:
Which i'm not saying you are, just saying it happened before to some idiots i met in the past.

Anyway, good luck figuring this one out, i want to hit the sack now. Cheers~ ;):coffee:

Last edited:

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
No cheating here. Though apparently I missed a couple of important items right out of the gate(the Storybooks). Woe is me.

NotInconnu

Aug 14, 2018
AH! The Champion only shows up once you advance in the Path cup. I went all the way in solo, but was having trouble on team. :p

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
AH! The Champion only shows up once you advance in the Path cup. I went all the way in solo, but was having trouble on team. :p
Hm, i guess i should have mentioned that one too. I was thinking that there was a real sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim chance it might be tied to the party challenge or something. Oh well, good job figuring it out. :giggle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Damn... playing the game without cheking the Game Genre i thought the MC was the dude all this time :cautious:
I mean, this is obviously red hood parody, how many red hood stories do you know where the main protag is male? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, you seem to be alive and well. Didn't die from playing fem protag, apparently. Good for you huh. :sneaky::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: gervid
Jul 13, 2022
I mean, this is obviously red hood parody, how many red hood stories do you know where the main protag is male? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, you seem to be alive and well. Didn't die from playing fem protag, apparently. Good for you huh. :sneaky::coffee:
The Hood in the Red Girl is Just a Side Chick ! The wolf is the real MC and The villain is the Hunter with axe... Thats the story i heard really :sneaky:
Well nothing against the Fem protag games its just Not my kinda fetish :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes