Damned9

Dec 15, 2018
Starter new game probably 10-15 times to finish "make ingrid slutier" and then tried it again with the walkthrough and still was unable to finish this fucking quest. This quest if not completed keeps content locked. And playing with locked content is complete waste of time. But Isn't all of his/her (Sierra lee) games have some convoluted system to make content viewable?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Starter new game probably 10-15 times to finish "make ingrid slutier" and then tried it again with the walkthrough and still was unable to finish this fucking quest. This quest if not completed keeps content locked. And playing with locked content is complete waste of time. But Isn't all of his/her (Sierra lee) games have some convoluted system to make content viewable?
It's not meant to be completed lol.
It is part of the story that it fails. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hmm... Perhaps Ingrid just doesn't wanna get sluttier? Yknow. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So let me get this right, you've restarted the game 10 - 15 times to try and complete a quest that fails because the story requires it to fail.

That is hilarious...

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Looking at some of the responses in this thread I really wonder if the game attracts toxic elitism or if it developed within the community.
I've seen about trice the amount of people being proud that they dislike Sierra Lee's game, as if that was some sort of badge of honor or something, then I've seen genuine elitism.

In this case, the mistake was just too hilarious to let pass is all.

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well it's "Early Access" even on steam which means Lee is still working on it.
But you actually can finish the game already, she's probably still doing some side content. :unsure::coffee:
Hmm . . is it any good? Untill now I´m getting the feeling it´s not Game over rape or Action rape . . .

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
honestly I think "reverse corruption" is a curious concept that has a lot of potential
there's a lot that can be done with it
like, we start as a mentally collapsed MC, defiled in every possible way, with reputation down the drain and slowly make a recovery
can be routes too, like redemption, revenge against society that wronged her and whatever else you can come up with

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes