RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
you mean my compression?! are you sure that you downloaded the right file not an ad or something?
As I started writing I downloaded it again. once the page starts to open and you click on download it will start a download but that file is named "Once_Ever_After-v0.6_comp.rar.iso" and when I click on download (again) the actual real file is downloaded.
Same name but without the".iso" .
Thanks for taking time.
Tricky thing to watch out for.

Peace

Reactions: broken_division

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's beatable, though there's still a minor bug that can freeze the game. Namely, don't use an attack that hit both the genie and the kid at the same time when giving the later the killing blow. When I did, it caused the genie to not die and my game crashed when I tried attacking it again.

Otherwise, it works well.

A number of bugs were fixed and all of the maps were finalized, so the later half of the game actually look good now. ;)
I have a problem when i try to enter the arena with my 0.45 save in this 0.60 game i get 1 or L is undefined and i cant proceed,how do I fix it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i keep dieing in the ice bitches castle the stone guard keeps killing me. als0 hard be buy stuff when you make so little cash

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I have a problem when i try to enter the arena with my 0.45 save in this 0.60 game i get 1 or L is undefined and i cant proceed,how do I fix it?
I started a completely new save with version 0.6, so I can't help with compatibility issues, sorry.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Are there cheats or should i just put my level up to like 100 to be able to skip combat? I hate all the damn combat

Edit: I figured out how to cheat, made it so i can instakill all enemies, still fucking tedious to go through this game, the content is good but every 30 seconds are locked between 15 minutes of busywork just holding down Z while the battles play out.

Last edited:

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
it's great all around, I'm for sure looking forward to future updates
I really dig the theme of the girl trying to become something more than what she's made to be
Would definitely grab it on Steam, but can't cuz unfortunate circumstances

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
My pants cut circulation to my hand bcuz I spent the whole time trying to find some content
Not a joke, I had completely forgotten about it, as I type this my thumb n 2 fingers next to it are tingly af
Now someone tell me where to find gallery

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
My pants cut circulation to my hand bcuz I spent the whole time trying to find some content
Not a joke, I had completely forgotten about it, as I type this my thumb n 2 fingers next to it are tingly af
Now someone tell me where to find gallery
just go to game's "pictures" directory lol, the pics are not encrypted, or whatever tf it's called

Cryodez12

Apr 23, 2018
So I had a pc crash a few moments after saving the game and now I have no saves available. Only New game is an option. I tried copying the saves into a new game folder and that's still the issue, I also tried starting a new game and trying to save but the slots are empty and when i try to save, it does say I am going to overwrite the save on those empty boxes. So i tried saving on the slot where I had progress and then closed the game, overwrote the file with my save, and opened the game again and now the save is indeed visible but when I try to load it, it says "unexpected token 0". Something tells me the globabl.rpgsave of my previous run went kaput and it is a savefile needed for your save files, and I didn't backup it.

Am I losing my 70hr playthrough to a shit save system which has 100 slots for game saves and 4 autosaves but only 1 for global.rpgsave with no autobackup or is there any hope ?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i have a bit of a dilemma.
Can you return to New Canisan later to buy all those 3000 gold costing lamps and 5000 gold costing other shit?
I mean, i know Lee expects me to pull all that gold literally out of my ass... but it's still not possible when the mobs only drop like 6 gold per pack... i'm not THAT mad to attempt to farm this.
Considering that you also need to buy new gear which also costs 1000's... i figured i'd go with the "fuck it" strategy. :whistle::coffee:
Namely ditch the expensive stuff for now, since i found a portal leading straight back to Hoodton.
But now they tell me that we can't go back to Canisan for now... hm.
Makes me wish i farmed killing fields for longer to deal with these massive expenses when they came up.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I guess nobody knows shit huh.
Welp, i guess i'm stuck grinding rats in the sewer for gold lol. [EDIT: Nvm trash mobs outside town are better for this.] :cool::coffee:
Gotta say, amazing how much grind Lee shoved into this game and how little reward you get for it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alright went and checked Lee's responses on steam, turns out you ain't supposed to be able to afford all the shit in Canisan until later in the game. Whoops.
But since i already am 75% done grinding the gold for all of those items anyway... may as well finish~
I think i need to kill about 500-750 more mobs outside Canisan to collect the remaining 3.000 gold, since they drop only 4-6 gold per pack.
That will mean i killed about 2000 mob packs outside town, what a wonderful little genocide huh. :devilish::coffee:

Would be terrific if Lee had certain system in place that some mmorpg's use where if you kill a number of trash mobs an area boss spawns. That would make grinding a lot more fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer84

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, i decided to show-off have mercy on the snowflakes around here and give them my SAVE. :sneaky::coffee:
Everything is maxed out, defeated, and completed. Zero cheats used.
The blue portal to the south-west is the cg room where everything is unlocked.

Looking forward to the day when Lee starts making the sequel~
Hopefully with less grind or at least with actually fun grind.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes