Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
0.6 still has some game breaking bugs. Fucking Genie fight bugged out AGAIN the first time. I'd advise you guys to NOT use techniques that hit multiple targets in that fight, because if you kill the Urchin and Genie at the same time, it crashes the game.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Holy fuck, how many games are they working on? They all have cliched albeit intriguing plots and the CG/artstyle looks varied in all their games. Atleast some of their products are finished which is a good sign I guess.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy fuck, how many games are they working on? They all have cliched albeit intriguing plots and the CG/artstyle looks varied in all their games. Atleast some of their products are finished which is a good sign I guess.
Only this and Last Sovereign.

Last Sovereign is in it's last stretch now so she's started on other things. I think this was more to help her not burn out from stress the last few updates of LS have caused.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sierra Lee, the author, has pretty much always had 2-3 games in progress at a time but also has multiple fully completed games (rare for patreon supported developers). She also has a really good track record of consistently updating games in development.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I can't gain corruptin when I make corruption choise to rise it up? It go below insteed to go up.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
As far as I understand she works on multiple projects regularly to avoid burnout from working on the same projekt for too long. And given that she has multiple completed games and managed to consistently work on a massive game the TLS for so long suggests that it's working quite well.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Whenever I see the art now I can't help but feel immense dissapointment. Because we had such great and unique games in the mix like deathblight, operation and RPG, paperheads, and because of some subcontracted assholes not delivering, now Crescentia is forced into this position where we get the absolutely bog-standard RPG games with a linear story, grindy and boring basic combat and the odd scene here and there.

How we have fallen :/

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Whenever I see the art now I can't help but feel immense dissapointment. Because we had such great and unique games in the mix like deathblight, operation and RPG, paperheads, and because of some subcontracted assholes not delivering, now Crescentia is forced into this position where we get the absolutely bog-standard RPG games with a linear story, grindy and boring basic combat and the odd scene here and there.

How we have fallen :/
Ok, this is NOT a Crescentia game. This is a Sierra Lee game that Cresentia was commissioned to do art for, (AFAIK) they have nothing else to do with it. Regardless, they're not the main people working on the game (unlike the other's you listed).

I will specify that I may be wrong about it, but have seen nothing to indicate Cresentia did anything besides the art.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Well, she is also writing novels(books?) in between updates for games in progress. So she is the author that have my full support.

May 21, 2018
Is there a good amount of h-content in the game btw ?
No, not really. Sierra Lee is more about storytelling and character pieces then lewds, and the lewds that are there are used to further the storytelling and characters. If you are here for lewds, look elsewhere, but if you want excellent stories and characters, you will find few better then the works of Sierra Lee.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
No, not really. Sierra Lee is more about storytelling and character pieces then lewds, and the lewds that are there are used to further the storytelling and characters. If you are here for lewds, look elsewhere, but if you want excellent stories and characters, you will find few better then the works of Sierra Lee.
Aw, okay, thanks for the heads up.

cespine

Sep 18, 2017
So far I encountered 2 errors when I load up my latest save from 0.4.5. When I try to see the quest log, it gives me "TypeError: Cannot read property 'categoryActive' of undefined". When I go to the final battle (I think), it gives me "TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of undefined" after some dialogue. Anyone with a similar problem?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes