AsmodeusDen

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2021
Around half of the game in I guess? I love the plot but I'm getting kind of sad we aren't getting more Red riding x woodsman lol. Art stye is also great.
-Asera

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I have a problem with the Djinn and elf fight in the arena (they are the last?) each time i get the djinn to half his hp i get spammed with the message that he is regenerating and this message keeps poping up,preventing me from winning the fight.Ideas?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Possible bugfix issue: When playing the game, the game randomly closes the entire game. I wouldn't mind seeing an autosave feature, or else fixing the random game closing bug.
It only happend to me once and kept saving before anything major,didnt happen again and im near the end.

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Can this game be considered abandoned then lol. And someone getting near the end while I get stuck at an npc after getting back to the village or whatever it is when rejecting that guy and boom, error. Been forever now but i still really want to play it, either a save file to get around the dumb bug or an answer why it just breaks like that for me... random ignored person life

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can this game be considered abandoned then lol. And someone getting near the end while I get stuck at an npc after getting back to the village or whatever it is when rejecting that guy and boom, error. Been forever now but i still really want to play it, either a save file to get around the dumb bug or an answer why it just breaks like that for me... random ignored person life
This game was never meant to have monthly releases, this was just a beta release the dev put out for patrons to try out the gameplay and give feedback.

The dev is still working on the game but chances are there won't be another release until the final one, which if I'm not mistaken is planned for Q1 2022.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
help, can someone still have the 0.4.3 version? I am struggling to get past the djinn in the arena

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
In one of the savefiles posted in this thread I saw that there was a chest in the last camping "for those who fought the dreamers in a significant way". Is it possible to obtain it normally or ...?

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, can anyone tell me what to do next?

I am at the cabin after the sex scene between Ingrid and Ulfina. Where do I go to next? I try all three routes and cannot proceed.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
It exists. It's like 350 gold. Go right of where he is.
Excuse me, but what do you mean by go right of where he is? Do you mean go right from the POV of the NPC or go right as in to the right part of the map?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Excuse me, but what do you mean by go right of where he is? Do you mean go right from the POV of the NPC or go right as in to the right part of the map?
This was like 9 months ago dude, but if I recall it was to the right of the section of the map the NPC was in. Just walk into walls until you find it.

Reactions: WinKid

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
So, while I'm not gonna beg for the 5.0 version, is there anyone around who could tell us what its changelog said ? I kinda want to know if it's worth spending the 10 bucks Patreon is asking or if I'm better off continuing to wait for the official release.

Reactions: BubbleBuals

theod3

Mar 31, 2020
I don't get how people say this game is a grind. I have never had to grind yet. There are parts where you are slogging through a dungeon to accomplish a task that I suppose may feel like grinding, but there's a goal in mind. I've never had to just go kill monsters to level up or farm cash. Perhaps the 4.0 update improved a lot. The storyline is outstanding and the artwork is A++. I don't even really care that there isn't a ton of lewd content, what's there is excellent.

theod3

Mar 31, 2020
I'm stuck at 160INT and blocked by the Djinn bug. I've found all the scenes except the Red Arena cause of the bug. I'm pretty sure I've accomplished everything except getting the two Heart Branches from Frieda and Bleak Tale. How many INT gains are definitely missable?

cespine

Sep 18, 2017
If you don't want to grind AP, you can actually make a change to the Enemies.json file. Open the file in Notepad++ and search for an enemy in your area that you can beat easily. Once you find the line for the enemy, change the value xxx where it says "note":"<JP: xxx>\n" to whatever you like (I put 1000 for example). You can also change the xp value as well in the same line. Once you have enough, switch your archetype and then rinse and repeat.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
If you don't want to grind AP, you can actually make a change to the Enemies.json file. Open the file in Notepad++ and search for an enemy in your area that you can beat easily. Once you find the line for the enemy, change the value xxx where it says "note":"<JP: xxx>\n" to whatever you like (I put 1000 for example). You can also change the xp value as well in the same line. Once you have enough, switch your archetype and then rinse and repeat.
Can you do the same with money?

cespine

Sep 18, 2017
Can you do the same with money?
The easiest way to change money would be to use save file editors (either online or download it from here). But yes, you can change the gold amount each enemy drops after battle. So if you are changing something already, you might as well.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes