Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
So far the dev got a good history so looking forward to this one and can't wait to see more!

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Is this game dev same as Kingdom of Deception's? Is that game dead?
No, Sierra Lee was part of Hreinn Game during the early days of Kingdom of Deception. They left Hreinn Games midway through development and started their own thing.
Kingdom of Deception is still in development, although the loss of Sierra as a writer is very noticeable, in my opinion.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Sierra Lee and Crescentia ? Now that is a crossover I'm very hyped for \o/

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
How do I unlock any spicy scene? I've been going around killing wolves for one hour and all I got were two scenes which looked "mandatory" for the story. Is this so heavily story driven?

Reactions: JoReNovels

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Honestly, I think this is the best for Cres. They've always made fantastic art, but their game design was... less than stellar.

Doing the art for another studio allows their strengths to shine through, while covering for their weaknesses.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Is the game supposed to be that grindy right now? I mean, both AP and GP are tedious to come by, even for buying the basic stuff. Levelling takes forever too, and have not seen any hentai stuff except in the starting town. I guess game is still in dev.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Sierra also wrote and finished some other games, like Ourboros, Crimson Gray (and its sequel), and Desecration of Wings. Many of those were created as side projects. Doing multiple projects at once is simply how she works; she actually finishes them. Rotating between projects helps keep her from burning out.

Also The Last Sovereign might be unfinished, but that's because it's extremely ambituous, to the point where one can easily clock over 50 or more hours in a single completionist playthrough in its current state--and there's nearly no filler. Not to mention the sheer complexity of some of the things done in the Last Sovereign. Sierra's been consistently plugging away at this project for years simply because it requires that much time and it's actually in what's its last chapter if I recall correctly.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Is the game supposed to be that grindy right now? I mean, both AP and GP are tedious to come by, even for buying the basic stuff. Levelling takes forever too, and have not seen any hentai stuff except in the starting town. I guess game is still in dev.
Agreed.

The game is absurdly grindy early on, and since most of that time the protagonist is completely useless in battle, it doesn't feel rewarding or interesting. Then, of course, you hit road blocks if you haven't been grinding, and basically get told "Go grind for an hour or two, then you can play more." That might have worked in the 8-16 bit era, but I'm going to need something to hold my interest in a game before I'm willing to play along with that.

A slow, clunky combat system combined with a snails growth pace and a useless main character isn't exactly inspiring me.

To add, the game mentions the concept of interrupting H Attacks in combat, but the H Attacks don't actually do anything. Only mob I could find that used them was the purple Orc. It would charge up, unleash the attack, and then nothing would happen. Similarly, the monsters in the first area stopped actually hurting you after you meet Fenris and Hood, which I suspect is a bug since they were capable of 'defeating' you before this.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Agreed.

The game is absurdly grindy early on, and since most of that time the protagonist is completely useless in battle, it doesn't feel rewarding or interesting. Then, of course, you hit road blocks if you haven't been grinding, and basically get told "Go grind for an hour or two, then you can play more." That might have worked in the 8-16 bit era, but I'm going to need something to hold my interest in a game before I'm willing to play along with that.

A slow, clunky combat system combined with a snails growth pace and a useless main character isn't exactly inspiring me.

To add, the game mentions the concept of interrupting H Attacks in combat, but the H Attacks don't actually do anything. Only mob I could find that used them was the purple Orc. It would charge up, unleash the attack, and then nothing would happen. Similarly, the monsters in the first area stopped actually hurting you after you meet Fenris and Hood, which I suspect is a bug since they were capable of 'defeating' you before this.
From dev notes it seems like it's more or less a buggy test version, with a lot of content, I didn't have time to play it yet.

Reactions: Zaq Reman

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Similarly, the monsters in the first area stopped actually hurting you after you meet Fenris and Hood, which I suspect is a bug since they were capable of 'defeating' you before this.
Isn't that the point? Before you meet the two, Ingrid is just a dumb slut, just window dressing in their sexy riding hood tale. Afterwards, she feels incredibly unfulfilled by these shenanigans, as seen by her pink corruption going to zero.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Deathblight died/is put on hold cause the team behind it couldn't get it's priorities right and broke up.
Not entirely true. Deathblight died to a mix of Patreon being Patreon (Aka, everything that isn't save for toddlers / could hurt some snowflakes feelings is getting killed off day after day) and poor priorities. But Deathblight (Aside from commissioned BGM/Sprites) was entirely made by Wolfenstahl and Crescentia and they both are still a team, so the breaking up part isn't true.

I think since they are fully focusing on their Webcomics now it cuts off alot from Cres' work schedule so I think that's how this game got to be.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
After playing through the first few hours of this game, I've come to realize that this game, or at least this part, is basically the polar opposite of most games here. It starts out far along the road of natural corruption, only to turn it around and slowly purify your character, moving them away from casual sex. Didn't think I'd ever see that.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Sooo, can i ask what the story? I recognize the style of the pics and their author already have...i think 3 simultaneously developed and unfinished games? Did he also do a sidework as a illustrator or he created a new Patreon profile?
The author of the game is Sierra Lee. She mentioned this as one of her side projects a few years ago in one of her TLS updates because she wanted a break from making TLS. She comissioned Crescentia to make the art. This has nothing to do with Deathblight. That's a seperate project that has nothing to do with Sierra Lee.

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
I am kinda lost, just started the game and got to the scene with the wolf, now I have no idea how to proceed. Got that insignia from the cave.

john meme

Aug 20, 2018
This game has some of the worst map design i have seen in an rpg maker game. Combined with its lack of quest log it is almost unplayable if you get lost or come back to it after a few hours.

Also where are the actual h scenes, i've played through the majority of the story and encountered two h scenes.

boo908

Apr 9, 2018
I am kinda lost, just started the game and got to the scene with the wolf, now I have no idea how to proceed. Got that insignia from the cave.
I'm having the same problem. I've been running in circles and tried to talk to every NPC, but nothing is happening.

EDIT: I figured it out, you have to go through a part in the trees on the western path.

Follow the road west on the intersection, on the group of trees to your north there is a gap and you can find a sphere there that will open a portal.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Sierra Lee is one of my favorite adult-games and RPG games dev of all times.
Dont be concerned about Sierra work in multiple projects, its how she works, she keep switching projects to avoid the burn out of making the same game everytime.

This one need some polish, but knowing how SIerra works, and her games, Im most sure that this one will be a gem, if given some time.

Reactions: Moetz
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes