BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Wolf's Key for the door in the fucking ridiculously named Cumgeon?

E: Never mind, apparently I'd missed an earlier chest.

Jul 11, 2017
does anyone know how to change the difficulty of this game and how absurd it is and how to make it earn quick money? because against the npc that we fight, we win nothing. or I know someone has his save

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
The first area of the game feels grindy, unrewarding, hollow and small because because it is supposed to feel that way. A mechanics as story telling device deal.

Contrasted with being instantly murder fucked by blight wolves the first time you see them.

Contrasted with being dumped broke, under-leveled and unfucked into the safe hands of your new teacher.

It's not that you can't grind your way out of having to feel the notes of the game, but it would suck. And a lot.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
The first area of the game feels grindy, unrewarding, hollow and small because because it is supposed to feel that way. A mechanics as story telling device deal.

Contrasted with being instantly murder fucked by blight wolves the first time you see them.

Contrasted with being dumped broke, under-leveled and unfucked into the safe hands of your new teacher.

It's not that you can't grind your way out of having to feel the notes of the game, but it would suck. And a lot.
And while I appreciate this, it doesn't translate to a fun opening experience.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Noneless look at this shit thread. This game isn't ready to be here. Why the fuck would you request this.
Oh yeah, I don't recall thinking the endings were good, just unintentionally amusing. What made so baffling is that while Sierra's games have things I don't personally prefer, I do think that she's a pretty strong writer. Which in turn made those endings so baffling as it is pretty basic you have to setup and build for those endings for them to feel impactful. Instead it was straigth stuff mixed with bestiality and other more extreme stuff... Before declaring that actually these women were in love. The more I remember it, the more confounded I am with it.
Probably Nomo's influence. Given how he seems to have driven Sierra off of Hreinn, he's clearly not just the team's art bitch and has Opinions about how shit should go.
How do I unlock any spicy scene? I've been going around killing wolves for one hour and all I got were two scenes which looked "mandatory" for the story. Is this so heavily story driven?
lmao you people are actually grinding? And, what, you expect the game to randomly reward you with a sex scene after you kill your hundredth wolf?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Another h game based off of R. Riding Hood. I like the placeholder images and the concept so far. If this game becomes playable I want to give it a try.

I just hope they don't end up like some of the other abandonware devs that need to be mocked like a Courier Horse.(See Lust Grimm).

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Noneless look at this shit thread. This game isn't ready to be here. Why the fuck would you request this.
Excuse me? There is a lot of games in a WORSE state than this one.
I dont find a bug (yet), the writing and art is good enough, the grinding isnt that bad.

I dont know what is your point, or your problem in general.

I just hope they don't end up like some of the other abandonware devs that need to be mocked like a Courier Horse.(See Lust Grimm).
Sierra dont tent to abandon her games/projects, at least not now.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
You can't even cheat properly in this game, tried to change some variables in rpg maker save edit and the game doesn't allow you to

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Sierra Lee team has nice track record of finishing what they start, especially when compared to certain other scammers who just want patreon cash.
I see that... I only hope that continues. Never seen anyone do 2 at once and succeed... but maybe there is a chance for a 1st time...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 4, 2018
The difficulty in this game has a few spikes. Pretty much required to farm up some AP to unlock skills so you can handle it.

Don't expect many lewds in this game for a first few hours.

Jul 11, 2017
and a pity this game seems to be very good, more and very difficult outside that there is no way we can make money if we are not fought and still win very little. I don't know what the servant has in mind and so difficult that almost nobody has information if it continues like that only a few people continued this game

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I finished the game and got to the gallery, but , of course, there's no way to unlock every scene that you missed in the game and as such, my file is not completed. Kinda sad tbh.

There are hints on how to get the missing scenes but I have no clue how I am supposed to complete some of these.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes