#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Believe it or not, this works really well on JoiPlay so you could play it on Andriod! Unlike Roundscape where the game come to a crashing halt when you visit the first city hub on JoiPlay.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Sierra Lee? Huh.

Don't they think it'd be a better idea to... I dunno, finish their other games, like, The Last Sovereign, first?
She make intervales in making the games to not burn herself out, and so far that worked for her.
She always delivered, no abandoned game so far (that I know)

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Don't they think it'd be a better idea to... I dunno, finish their other games, like, The Last Sovereign, first?
TLS updates almost every month so I don't think it's abandoned or whatever. I don't think your sarcasm is warranted.

On her blog it indicates TLS started in 2014 and it's a long fucking game, no pun intended. I don't think I could work on a project for 7 years not finishing it, without occasionally switching gears to actually finish a smaller project. Maybe it's the same for Sierra.
How did you guys get past the third opponent in the red arena, she just keep healing and does a lot of dmg? What archetype is the best here, I'm using woodsman.
Have you tried Woodsman's Warding Blow to stunlock her?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
She make intervales in making the games to not burn herself out, and so far that worked for her.
She always delivered, no abandoned game so far (that I know)

Right, and they're always great quality.

TLS updates almost every month so I don't think it's abandoned or whatever. I don't think your sarcasm is warranted.

On her blog it indicates TLS started in 2014 and it's a long fucking game, no pun intended. I don't think I could work on a project for 7 years not finishing it, without occasionally switching gears to actually finish a smaller project. Maybe it's the same for Sierra.
Whether you think it's warranted or not isn't the issue here. You missed the point of my comment and immediately went full white knight.
I wasn't suggesting that it's abandoned. The fact that she's been working on it for 7 years is concerning. Sure, I get that it's mostly Sierra and maybe a few people helping her, and they appear to be dedicated to finishing it, "long fucking game" or not, but again... SEVEN years? On a single indie game? How have they managed this thus far?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You missed the point of my comment and immediately went full white knight.
Wah wah wah. "You defended a dev so you're a white knight!!!" Tiresome and stupid. I've done enough bitching about this dev in particular's design choices, but I guess it'd also be pathetic if you stalked my comment history to know that, so whatever.

Make better comments that actually get to the point if you're worried about being misunderstood.
I wasn't suggesting that it's abandoned. The fact that she's been working on it for 7 years is concerning. Sure, I get that it's mostly Sierra and maybe a few people helping her, and they appear to be dedicated to finishing it, "long fucking game" or not, but again... SEVEN years? On a single indie game? How have they managed this thus far?
I don't understand the confusion. How have they managed what? You seem to think I'm misinterpreting your posts, and you seem pretty upset about that, so be specific.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I wish they lowered whatever their using that takes all my ram and makes my screen go into BSOD. can't enjoy the game while my toaster constantly turns off and on

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Once Ever After [v0.4.3] [Sierra Lee] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.27 GB
Compressed PC Size: 238.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: kinky_619 and zfvg

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Right, and they're always great quality.
Whether you think it's warranted or not isn't the issue here. You missed the point of my comment and immediately went full white knight.
That's simply because it's a really ambitious game. TLS has many possible game states affecting the outcome of events and I've had save games in it net over 50 or 60 hours because that's how much content there is. And those monthly updates aren't small things, either, she gets a lot done in each one. Like, it has more content than many games with bigger teams. And this is on top of multiple completed side projects, as well as some written story projects under a different alias.

Like, there're some really complicated events in TLS that take in account decisions made throughout the entire game.

Reactions: Gorainu

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
can any of you guys tell me how to get the endings especially the true end? thank you in advance if you guys know
To get the true ending you need to first get the normal one; in the camp before the final fight (where everything is grey), there spawns a portal that leads into a library of sorts. Don't know what exactly triggers that portal to appear. Just revisit previous fables, there should be new content there. I also got corruption to -100 before attempting the library, but again don't know if necessary.

But I also have questions of my own:
Where do you find the three unique heart branches? And how do you get max intelligence (I'm stuck at 165)? I know it's a rather broad question as there seems to be no walkthrough and intelligence increases are spread all over, but are there some more obscure sources or some such?

KrystalFox

Sep 5, 2019
To get the true ending you need to first get the normal one; in the camp before the final fight (where everything is grey), there spawns a portal that leads into a library of sorts. Don't know what exactly triggers that portal to appear. Just revisit previous fables, there should be new content there. I also got corruption to -100 before attempting the library, but again don't know if necessary.

Where do you find the three unique heart branches? And how do you get max intelligence (I'm stuck at 165)? I know it's a rather broad question as there seems to be no walkthrough and intelligence increases are spread all over, but are there some more obscure sources or some such?
is the normal one where you walk down the path? if that's the normal one i got that already, but if the true ending you're talking about just have some different dialogue about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then i already got that. if that really is the true ending, then that doesn't make much difference since it only changes a few dialogue

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

An Order Stick you get from the Ice Queen
A Happy Stick you get after you defeat the Happy Tale with your love of dicks
Combined Stick from Hood & Fenris's cottage.

I'm stuck at 160 Int myself.

*Edit* 165 Int now. I have the feeling that this is the lock on content that hasn't been added yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: STkems

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
is the normal one where you walk down the path? if that's the normal one i got that already, but if the true ending you're talking about just have some different dialogue about
, then i already got that. if that really is the true ending, then that doesn't make much difference since it only changes a few dialogue
That's the normal ending, yes.
As for the

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Welp...
Wilhelm's Tale - Camp: An event between the beds is transparent but not walkable.
Frost Queen: After defeating her once and for all the snowy weather effect doesn't go away.
Red Arena - Champion fight: After losing to the War Wolf the rest of the party members isn't re-added.
Bleak Tale - First dungeon: The monsters are trapped in the walls.

For a lot of the Arena Fights and a lot of the boss fights they are un-beatable without brutal and unreasonable abuse of the knock-back mechanic. Binding the warwolf to death feels kinda cheap.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes