Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Honestly the story is great, the leveling mechanic is fun, i played for almost 8 hours now and... damn i don't mind grindy game but this one is grindy af including the fact that even if you grind a lot the fights are gonna be hard and tbh i don't know if i should continue playing this game since so far i feel like seeing not more than 7 or 8 sex scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I beleive this game can have a great potential but i'm a bit confused and disapointed...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Honestly the story is great, the leveling mechanic is fun, i played for almost 8 hours now and... damn i don't mind grindy game but this one is grindy af including the fact that even if you grind a lot the fights are gonna be hard and tbh i don't know if i should continue playing this game since so far i feel like seeing not more than 7 or 8 sex scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I beleive this game can have a great potential but i'm a bit confused and disapointed...
Negative Corruption is Sex Positivity.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Oh maybe i missed the explainings of that, thought it was like she's bored of it but after thinking it kinda makes sense
She is bored of her Mr. Wolf and now must go an a quest to find a better Wolf... is how I would have done it.

Sierra kind of took it in a quest to find her own sexuality/identity.

Personally I'm hoping she finds that Chadest of all wolves.

qwertyman123

Jul 7, 2017
I'm at the part in the Grim Tales map where you have to meet back up with Fenris to continue through the path, where do I go to meet Fenris?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So I gave up the heart branch in the cut-down forest maze, did I just lock myself out of something, or can I find some other branches to make up Brunhilde's 5? I've got 3 so far...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So I gave up the heart branch in the cut-down forest maze, did I just lock myself out of something, or can I find some other branches to make up Brunhilde's 5? I've got 3 so far...
Yeah, you're fine. I did the same.

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Yo dev, can I make a request that could improve your game? So anyway my request is that you add a quest tab to the menu that tells me whats the next step/location to do or to go because I get lost easily in this game. Good game so far, but boy you can get lost.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Yo dev, can I make a request that could improve your game? So anyway my request is that you add a quest tab to the menu that tells me whats the next step/location to do or to go because I get lost easily in this game. Good game so far, but boy you can get lost.
The UI is definitely not done. You should have read the disclaimer at the start

qwertyman123

Jul 7, 2017
Go all the way north from the village, then east on the long path you couldn't use before.
ah, what i meant was, I need to walk east on the long path to continue the story but it says to go get Fenris to take me through the path. And I am not sure where to go to find Fenris.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
does anyone have a walkthrough? im stuck right after finding the order of tales insignia
There'll be no walkthroughs for some time, I'd bet. The game is very much unfinished and even major elements could be revamped or swapped.
ah, what i meant was, I need to walk east on the long path to continue the story but it says to go get Fenris to take me through the path. And I am not sure where to go to find Fenris.
He's at the cabin in the Isolated Tale, accessed via the Overgrown and Labyrinth Tales, where he lives.

Reactions: qwertyman123

qwertyman123

Jul 7, 2017
well i played until the fight against the evil version of the protagonist and went through the end fight again and now my character is invisible so I guess that's it for my playthrough

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know how to beat the Djinn in the Group Arena? Nothing I do seems able to affect the outcome of the battle. The urchin is completely invulnerable, even to Def-avoiding attacks like Piercing Strike. Meanwhile, the Djinn heals perfectly. Once you get him to to half health, he starts "restoring his power", giving him a full heal... and nothing you do seems to change it. If you keep him Silenced, he'll still pull it off. Destroy Magic doesn't seem to do anything. Even if you keep using Bind to set his turn order to last, he'll still manage it somehow. I lost to see if the character who tells you how to beat another invulnerable enemy appears, and he doesn't. I'm really at a loss here. Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Unrelated, but Stasis and Stasis Field have an egregious bug, where if either of the two characters in your party uses one or the other, it sets the game into an infinite loop (if it doesn't kill you with a thousand cuts).

Last edited:

godgodgodgodgod

Mar 19, 2018
This game is pretty nice but you can tell The balancing is not complete. The AP values and Gold gained per battle is all kinds of wonky early on and some of the enemies will screw you over hard if you don't plan for them very well.

D

Deleted member 1313226

Anyone know how to beat the Djinn in the Group Arena? Nothing I do seems able to affect the outcome of the battle. The urchin is completely invulnerable, even to Def-avoiding attacks like Piercing Strike. Meanwhile, the Djinn heals perfectly. Once you get him to to half health, he starts "restoring his power", giving him a full heal... and nothing you do seems to change it. If you keep him Silenced, he'll still pull it off. Destroy Magic doesn't seem to do anything. Even if you keep using Bind to set his turn order to last, he'll still manage it somehow. I lost to see if the character who tells you how to beat another invulnerable enemy appears, and he doesn't. I'm really at a loss here. Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Unrelated, but Stasis and Stasis Field have an egregious bug, where if either of the two characters in your party uses one or the other, it sets the game into an infinite loop (if it doesn't kill you with a thousand cuts).
While he's "restoring power", that's when you can damage the other opponent. The Stasis bugs are fixed in 0.4.4.

The story is done, now it's bug fixing, rebalancing, and finishing the rest of the custom maps.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
While he's "restoring power", that's when you can damage the other opponent. The Stasis bugs are fixed in 0.4.4.

The story is done, now it's bug fixing, rebalancing, and finishing the rest of the custom maps.
The heal is interruptible with any of the interrupt powers.

BerninMernin

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, figured that out. Turns out you can get the Djinn to 0 health before he heals, but it doesn't do anything. And is there some intelligence-increasing measure hidden in New Canisian, or are you screwed (at least for now, in this version) if you help the guy in the Bangville Libary "reach the shelf" early in the game? Because I'm stuck at 80% or so, where the remainder is coincidentally exactly how much is knocked off if you accept his request. I've done everything from the Cheerful and Bleak events to consuming the reversed-effect Bimbo Potion, and I still can't get the special Bleak or Frieda Heart Branches, or the couples scene in the cottage.

And are things like Violent Blood and the Snow Crown just trophy items, or will there be some use for them later down the line? If there's anything, it's not in the crafting area, it appears.

The heal is interruptible with any of the interrupt powers.
It is to an extent. But there were several times where he was in the middle or end of the action bar and still pulled it off, even with Urchin silenced to prevent his nonsense. If you use Bind on the Djinn, it will slow him, but even if you keep him pushed back indefinitely with the Urchin, it'll still go off. So presumably there's some interaction with AGI and number of actions performed by your party (or maybe change of turns), but interrupt is only so effective. Not that it matters once you discover the trick.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes