doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
This update was great. The humour is what is best in the game. Well, I mean, I am starting to really like Judie! That's for sure!!! :love::p
Hope MC treats her like a Princess next time!
I think a review is in order. Great fun Caribdis thank u for this.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I think you don't quite get the point of those story-driven Visual Novels. It's how the MC reaches the sex that is interesting. For gratuitous sex, there are plenty of other games where you don't have to work nearly as much for the H. Neither is better, they cater to different tastes.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Ackerman1313

Nov 17, 2018
Quick question. What's the deal with Tom's (the "bully") number guessing game? No matter what number I think he instantly guesses it correctly and after re rolling back again and again I couldn't find the right number. Is the game unbeatable or did I need to do something different in the past?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Quick question. What's the deal with Tom's (the "bully") number guessing game? No matter what number I think he instantly guesses it correctly and after re rolling back again and again I couldn't find the right number. Is the game unbeatable or did I need to do something different in the past?
it was a pain in the ass - but thats what makes the scroll button on your mouse so valuable :LOL:

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Search bar top right, your so close to your answer

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
its not actually possible to win tom's number game at the party is it?
see the walktrough!
(Be friendly the security guy when you arrived at the party and after when you play the game with Tom,he will show you Tom's numbers!

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Yup, play nice with the multitasking bouncer and he'll be a bro to you. Wonder if we'll see more of him in the future actually.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
There were already hints in previous posts. However, here is a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 892 Votes