VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

razor1008

Jan 23, 2018
First time Playing a game like that, and it is awesome!! I wish i knew earlier games like that, everyone give it a try, A really good game, i just hope the other chapters are going to bee longer ones, and they get enought support to continoue the game :)) Keep up the good work Vigor Games! ;)

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
Chapter 3 was released on 07/05/21 (or, 05/07/21 for the Americans :unsure:). Do we have a Patreon or interested party who may be able to give a release date for Chapter 4?

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
So this is the update copied from their Patreon:

I know that we are all looking forward to the update. We want to release it just as badly. But we had problems with processing the photos(( The person who processed them broke the equipment. The photos are still not ready. But he solved all the problems with the equipment and has already started processing, so in the coming days the photos will be ready, but ... we decided to change some of the dialogs and script for chapter four, so that too will take some time. And most importantly, we decided to completely rewrite the translation into English, as we receive a lot of feedback that it is "wooden". An English-speaking person helps us, so I think the translation will definitely get better. With good development, we should be able to release the Gold Edition within a week or 10 days.

We hope that you will be sympathetic to this delay. We do not have a goal to deliberately delay the time of updates. We are all living people and we all have unforeseen circumstances. But thank you for being with us and supporting us!

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
At the moment we go up to clearly visible nipples and breasts on Patreon, the main female model doesn't even go that far on any of her own public work that I've seen, so I wouldn't expect too much. I have no idea about the other female model shown so far and I'm guessing most of us don't care what the guy shows :)

The Patreon has some of bts if you're interested in that.

Reactions: Daveck and jeen1917
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes