VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
There are 2 routes, the male mc and the female. You need to play both if you want the full story. Don't expect hardcore sex, but it's a good game worth your time.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Sorry i do not intend to share this version of the game it will not be fair for the developers
You think that sharing the "Gold Edition" will not be fair to the developer. But posting content here for high-level subscribers is also not very appropriate. This may lead us to wonder whether it is advisable to produce "Gold Edition" versions in the future. As we have not promised this in any of the subscription levels.
Do not misunderstand us and our point of view. - We need resources in order to develop and continue the game and such precedents can hinder us in this. If you want the game to develop, a big request not to do so.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
You think that sharing the "Gold Edition" will not be fair to the developer. But posting content here for high-level subscribers is also not very appropriate. This may lead us to wonder whether it is advisable to produce "Gold Edition" versions in the future. As we have not promised this in any of the subscription levels.
Do not misunderstand us and our point of view. - We need resources in order to develop and continue the game and such precedents can hinder us in this. If you want the game to develop, a big request not to do so.
I understand your point and I kinda know how long it takes to bring together a game like that. Not to mention you also have to pay real actors. Actually I believe this is the first time ever someone hires real actors for an erotic game. Hats off to you!
However, like someone already mentioned, here people share games, which means that sooner or later even the "exclusive version" will end up being shared by someone (here or in another place). It's somehow inevitable or just extremely hard to avoid.
So probably a good idea would be just to play with (very) delayed release times, as many other developers do. That would probably discourage the "sharing forbidden stuff" behavior. Perhaps you could also add something where those who can't afford (or set up) a monthly Patreon fee, can just toss a free donation every then and now. It could be an additional source of income...

That's just my point of view, I might be wrong...
Anyway I really enjoy your work and appreciate the effort and I hope to see more in the future!

GDT_G23

Oct 30, 2018
Here something nice from the new version.
Keep in mind this scene won't be in the public release.
VIGOR Games I have Gold Edition and don't have this scene.. how? Next problem is its working only on android. Windows edition doesn't startup, while third chapter run perfectly.

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I post that picture with the purpose of intriguing more people from the free to play side to consider paying for the "Gold Edition" with this extra scene. I could just release the whole version and be done.
Anyway i'm sorry for the problems i caused. I'll delete that post and think more carefully next time what i post.

Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
There will be a separate public version? Could you please explain :-|
In the "Gold Edition" version of Chapter Four, there is an additional scene where Elina is naked in the shower. This scene will not appear in the public version of the game.

VIGOR Games I have Gold Edition and don't have this scene.. how? Next problem is its working only on android. Windows edition doesn't startup, while third chapter run perfectly.
You may have completed the story with Tommy. This scene only exists if you play as Elina during certain elections.
Write a comment on our Patreon under the chapter 4 post about what difficulties you have in running the game on Windows.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes