VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wait, is that correct? Did their support on Patreon fall from 129 to 86? That would be a loss of 1/3 (33%) of their total support.

Considering how much the team was struggling, the loss of a third of their support could kill the game.

Reactions: Assari

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Delays don't kill any game, it's the developer's lack of communication that usually kills it.

Any excuse can be understood to a certain extent, but the lack of information on progress after announcing on December 9 with a "Chapter Five. Soon" is not a good sign.
ICSTOR's excuses are the best since he still has so many patrons :LUL:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Delays don't kill any game, it's the developer's lack of communication that usually kills it.

Any excuse can be understood to a certain extent, but the lack of information on progress after announcing on December 9 with a "Chapter Five. Soon" is not a good sign.
Hi, I am revising then. Delays and lack of communication kill a game. :cool::cool:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think they don't have the fund to shot next update
It is expansive to hire real persons as model
Then they should communicate that.

Everything about this game seems prolly planned. From the communications strategy, to the decision to use real actors, I don't think they ever really thought this idea through because they seem unprepared.

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
I think they don't have the fund to shot next update
It is expansive to hire real persons as model
They did two shootings two save money in November. This is supported by photos on VK by Elina.
So having new material and publishing it wouldn't be a problem, even with no more budget. And two shootings might be more than enough to produce two or three updates.

Dippy2

Jul 3, 2018
They did two shootings two save money in November. This is supported by photos on VK by Elina.
So having new material and publishing it wouldn't be a problem, even with no more budget. And two shootings might be more than enough to produce two or three updates.
Where do you find these photo's on VK?

I am in the same boat as most and jumped ship, this after being a maximum Patreon at the start just lack of communication of any sort was so poor it was impossible to justify continuing.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes