VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
Yup, like in last month :cool:;) One pic is not a story but we are waiting... hoping anc counting for new update till 2023 :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Good attempt to get people on the last to go to Patreon and pay for.... Nothing.
VIGORGames, please deliver an update or a clear deadline and the support will increase far more than just by publishing a teaser once in a while. People might fall once for it, but not over and over again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good attempt to get people on the last to go to Patreon and pay for.... Nothing.
VIGORGames, please deliver an update or a clear deadline and the support will increase far more than just by publishing a teaser once in a while. People might fall once for it, but not over and over again.
While I understand where you are coming from and you're certainly not wrong, with this game it is a bit different since models and possible photographer need to be paid. Dev cannot just "work on it for a while" to get the support generating update without going deeper into the red. And there is probably only so much money you like to sink into this project personally.

Reactions: prostetnik

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
Not only...in the last update the photos was did at August (o_O) ...so, like it is done usual, they take a lot of photos in few days, and later they assembly the photos in the game.
In this way they may save a lot of money making photoshoot for 2-3 days and have enought material for months...that is like the models internet sites works for example, and that is like they are working.
That means that they probrably have ton of materials to works on......and that's why I dowgraded my support, I don't like be take as a fool :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
This game needs more updates, a cheap way would be to built in some bugs into release and fix them like 5 days after, your game gets an additional free advertising push at all websites, so more audience and more new patreons.

If you keep on following your current path with less updates ppl get disappointed and your game wont get any attention at all. Plus you should add a steam store page with comming soon and some tags, this might also help receiving additional patreons

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
This game needs more updates, a cheap way would be to built in some bugs into release and fix them like 5 days after, your game gets an additional free advertising push at all websites, so more audience and more new patreons.

If you keep on following your current path with less updates ppl get disappointed and your game wont get any attention at all. Plus you should add a steam store page with comming soon and some tags, this might also help receiving additional patreons
The Steam store will not work. Because real people are involved.

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
The Steam store will not work. Because real people are involved.
Come on, "Erica" game involves also real people and these horror parts beats the shit out of me. Nothing happend in this game so far... There is no incest and all actors are 18+. It might be the first kind of because all others who offer similar games pirated their picture/video content so far?

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Come on, "Erica" game involves also real people and these horror parts beats the shit out of me. Nothing happend in this game so far... There is no incest and all actors are 18+. It might be the first kind of because all others who offer similar games pirated their picture/video content so far?
in the game Super Seducer 3: The Final Seduction was forced to dress the girls. without this, steam would not skip the game on their platform. although there was no nudity, the girls were in their underwear

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
I guess Elina has added some more photos from a shooting on VK, but still no news from the game. Guess we will all see another preview on Jan 31st.

Reactions: MikeShox

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And I like remeber that the last update was released in October...3 months ago...no comment!
However, if you think that three months is an extraordinary waiting time, you shouldn't browse too much on this site. Sure, some devs publish like clockwork. Most however not so much.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes