VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Please may you share? :)
Sorry m8 i cant, I gave my word so i wont do this. Im really sorry... When Humbold56 will decide to share he will send you a message.. Give trust to gain trust... I hope we can see mutch more in days... Im hoping that..

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry m8 i cant, I gave my word so i wont do this. Im really sorry... When Humbold56 will decide to share he will send you a message.. Give trust to gain trust... I hope we can see mutch more in days... Im hoping that..
It wasn't too hard to find the model....didn't know it's a secret? :oops: What's the back story for the secrecy?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, but I mean it is only a secret in the way that nobody knows to use search functions. Has been named multiple time in this thread, her social media can easily be found, so ...

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
This game needs more updates, not less. The more updates u have the more attention the game gets. And if its only a bug fix 7 days after release... We need attention to grow audience and patreons

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
This game needs more updates, not less. The more updates u have the more attention the game gets. And if its only a bug fix 7 days after release... We need attention to grow audience and patreons
Every time I see the bell in up right corner with this post Im start thinking that there is something new in game but like couple weeks before nothing new happends... :cry: So there is 4 days left to Xmass and nothing new in thos threat so i wish alll of You best wishes for Xmas and i hope we can get something before New Year. So best wishes everyone, stray safe and healthy, and get a lot of great presents :devilish::coffee::love:

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
The most disappointing fact is that VigorGames is active here. He liked one of my posts. But still no communication.
Last month two photo shoots were promised, if the support remains. I guess it were just empty promises.
Unfortunately, it was the right decision to stop the support and only continue it again once an update is published.

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
I see this too. It's nice to see something but it's barely anything.
I guess I would have paid three month of high support and would not have received any playable updates.
Once again, bring the update and I will continue my support for a month, so I am more or less making a paid download.

jeen1917

Aug 17, 2020
I guess I would have paid three month of high support and would not have received any playable updates.
Once again, bring the update and I will continue my support for a month, so I am more or less making a paid download.
Sounds like a threat!))

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Yeah, i heard that chapter 5 is coming soon from 3 months now :devilish: well you know my opinion.. If we get it we will send some money back :cool:

Reactions: McZoy and Satiro
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes