VN Ren'Py One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 1: Violet [v1.0] [Zelltin]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Game centered around a submissive male protagonist abused by futas, and possibly sissification, if that's not what you're looking for then this isn't your game.

Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Melmoth99
Oct 9, 2020
let's hope that this game lasts a long time, because his other previous games were interesting but they last very little (too little)

Jan 14, 2023
As some serious advice: if there's anything you take as inspiration from Japanese smut when making a Western Fantasy Trope game, for the love of all that is holy, their insanely literal and uninspiring title choices that make distinguishing or finding them (SEO *or* forum searching) is not the thing to keep. (It works in Japanese: it doesn't work in English).

"One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 1: Violet" = terrible. "Chapter 1" is implied in your version number (v0.1) and is meaningless, cut it. Barbarian Futa Tribe in a search is going to hit an issue of simply being three generic descriptors with zero personality or uniqueness.

"Violet the Futa Barbarian" = better - at least we're getting 1) some identity of the MC and 2) generic descriptors are part of her title

"V the Futa Barbarian" = betterer - see above, but is more punchy; she has a nickname now.

"Violet versus the Futarians" = bettererer, now you've a title that passes basic SEO, is memorable and is at least pithy. We're conflating "Futa" and "Barbarians" because 1) they're barbarians who are futas, 2) we're creating an identity for the project and 3) we've created a new portmanteau that is both descriptive *and* original. i.e. it hits top level on SEO.

"Futarians: V's Revolt" = getting to be actually good / have an identity; V has agency (she's "in revolt", she's action packed, the MC is her, she is going to fuck the crap out of the Futarians) and so on.

This is kinda the brain storming you need to do in your 1st draft phase, getting an identity to hang your project on is 100% in "things to do 1st".

Otherwise, good luck. Although, having three titles open in Dev space is going to bite you hard unless you've a really good work ethic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gremmie and Jorund

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
As some serious advice: if there's anything you take as inspiration from Japanese smut when making a Western Fantasy Trope game, for the love of all that is holy, their insanely literal and uninspiring title choices that make distinguishing or finding them (SEO *or* forum searching) is not the thing to keep. (It works in Japanese: it doesn't work in English).

"One Barbarian Futa Tribe Chapter 1: Violet" = terrible. "Chapter 1" is implied in your version number (v0.1) and is meaningless, cut it. Barbarian Futa Tribe in a search is going to hit an issue of simply being three generic descriptors with zero personality or uniqueness.

"Violet the Futa Barbarian" = better - at least we're getting 1) some identity of the MC and 2) generic descriptors are part of her title

"V the Futa Barbarian" = betterer - see above, but is more punchy; she has a nickname now.

"Violet versus the Futarians" = bettererer, now you've a title that passes basic SEO, is memorable and is at least pithy. We're conflating "Futa" and "Barbarians" because 1) they're barbarians who are futas, 2) we're creating an identity for the project and 3) we've created a new portmanteau that is both descriptive *and* original. i.e. it hits top level on SEO.

"Futarians: V's Revolt" = getting to be actually good / have an identity; V has agency (she's "in revolt", she's action packed, the MC is her, she is going to fuck the crap out of the Futarians) and so on.

This is kinda the brain storming you need to do in your 1st draft phase, getting an identity to hang your project on is 100% in "things to do 1st".

Otherwise, good luck. Although, having three titles open in Dev space is going to bite you hard unless you've a really good work ethic.
I do not question your intention to help, but basically everything else:

Version number =/= Chapter, sure some devs do this but a chapter can easily span several if not dozens of versions. Also dividing the game in chapters makes it easier to put the game in several parts (bc of size restrictions on Android or to avoid giant downloads in general)

Google search One Barbarian Futa Tribe leads directly to the devs Patreon (only Futa and Barbarian have it still on 3rd place), so it works. Expecting to find the game with a random search is meaningless, that's why forums like this use tags, and then it's more useful to be descriptive.

Violet is not the MC but one of the Barbarian Futas, given the name of the chapter she will be / is the focus atm.

Futarians are not what you think they are.

Could the name be better? Probably, but it's descriptive enough to give people an idea of what to expect.
I also get the feeling you didn't even start that game once because basically nothing you suggest fits the game.

Jan 14, 2023
Google search One Barbarian Futa Tribe leads directly to the devs Patreon (only Futa and Barbarian have it still on 3rd place), so it works. Expecting to find the game with a random search is meaningless, that's why forums like this use tags, and then it's more useful to be descriptive.
Actually, it goes to: One Barbarian Futa Tribe V0.2 (Patreon)

Published:
2023-12-23 21:30:31

User is called "Zell" which is not the same as "Zeltin", although it might be the same person.

~Thus my post, showing that his SEO has failed, immediately, because either a) he's already released a similar titled game (that's on v0.2 not 0.1), b) shares a title with a totally unrelated project but c) this doesn't matter because the above tops his title in SEO terms, and chronologically (meaning, if anyone DCMAs, his gets removed rather than the one by Zell).

Edit: it looks like it is the same person:

Little Bit of Dirt (Patreon) Published: 2023-12-16 23:50:49
<-- this render is in this game's splash.

So... dude is fucking up his own SEO, which is just genius.

Violet is not the MC but one of the Barbarian Futas, given the name of the chapter she will be / is the focus atm.
Well, see: there's the problem. The title in no way made this clear: I don't care if Violet is the MC or not, the point was the title should be a little more descriptive. e.g. You have missed the entire point of the post.

Futarians are not what you think they are.
If you mean, "that's the official name of a Universtity alumni program", then sure. If you're Nigerian: "Futarians with style"

" The Federal University of Technology Akure (informally FUT Akure or simply FUTA) is a federal university located in , , Nigeria. "

So, yes: it was a joke, as that's fucking hilarious. However, in terms of pr0n, Futarians are my creation, so can be anything I want them to be. Which is the entire point of the post.

p.s.

If you're going to slap a Facepalm down, and then be 10000% incorrect in your assertions, don't. OR do. But the Nigerian Futarians are laughing at you.

~

Also, dude is posting to sites using a .su domain tag. Which means he's from some oddity like Uzbekistan or other weirdness.

I mean, this ain't amazing SEO: " Because of how easy it is to register, the .su domain has attracted looking for a safe haven to conduct operations. Administrators for Russia’s .ru domain began tightening rules in late 2011, spurring a migration to .su starting in 2012. “In my opinion more than half of cybercriminals in Russia and former USSR use it,” Andrei Komarov, from Russian internet watchdog Group-IB, told the Guardian in 2013."

I do like his goblins, however.

Last edited: