RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Can someone gimme a little review how this game is?
Like MC personality!
Looks like MC is addicted so which chapter he will recover from his addiction and be a simple human being.
And how many LIs are there? Can we get them all
Okay, so, you get there's a whole separate section JUST for reviews of this game, right?
Can you guess what its for and what it contains? Go on, have a guess. Talk a wild stab at it.

The other questions are (a) spoilers, some of which won't be known until the end of the game and (b) dependent on the choices the player makes.

Personally, I don't think you'll like the game. It's kind of high-brow for what seems to be your level.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Can you put this migrate.rpy file in "/Documents/RenPy-Saves/one.day.at.a.time.two/game" folder and try that?
Zoey Raven You can include this in your own game folder without any impact on PC versions.
I think I did it. Still doesn't seem to work. I'm not used to playing on Android so I'm not 100% sure i did it right but I found the renpy saves and stuff. Including the game folder.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Okay, so, you get there's a whole separate section JUST for reviews of this game, right?
Can you guess what its for and what it contains? Go on, have a guess. Talk a wild stab at it.

The other questions are (a) spoilers, some of which won't be known until the end of the game and (b) dependent on the choices the player makes.

Personally, I don't think you'll like the game. It's kind of high-brow for what seems to be your level.
Hey i wasn't aware of that...no need to be rude..i was just asking some questions,which you could've ignore.. Nah you had to rub your nose where you shouldn’t

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
..i was just asking some questions,which you could've ignore..
I just gave the question a full and completely honest answer. You could've ignored it... Right?

This story deals with the difficult and painful topic of addiction. Just your ignorant dismissal of addiction, that it is something you just 'get over' and "return to normal" is incredibly insensitive and dismissive, to the point of my finding it actually offensive. There was an excuse for that kind of ignorance long ago, but not for decades.

An addict is always one bad decision away from a relapse. No matter how long sober, how their life seems, the minute an addict gets complacent they are right back at risk. For life. Many do seem 'recovered' to those ignorant, but there is no 'cure'. If you learn nothing else from this, learn that.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Anyone else having the game crash on load and new game? installed the offical wt mod
There was someone else who did, and he included a patch file if you want to use it a few pages back. I have yet to be able to get a hold of the guy who does the mod.

I think he's on vacation. It's not my mod and he uses a different kind of code than I do, or I'd go in and fix it myself, but I don't want to break one thing fixing something else. And it's not happening to everyone, so it seems to be isolated to just a few people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's in there for story reasons, on the first time with a few of the girls (Melissa, Barb, Audrey, and I think a BJ from Sam) but after that if you don't get the points you won't have sex with if you didn't meet conditions. So you're doing something wrong. Use the walk-through because if you don't have the points they'll not sleep with you. You can turn Mary down the whole game. You can not take the BJ and the first time for sex with her you can NOT get her variable. This is all points based stuff.

Also watch on agreeing to threesome's. Again, that's all in the walkthrough. The Mary threesome is in the first chapter there are points for it. Don't get them if you don't want that. But yea other than the first times I mentioned use the walk-through.

Here an example from the code as proof, it's the last time you had a chance to have sex with Sam.

View attachment 2762119

If you didn't get any of these past experiences with her, and you don't have 47 points with her, you don't get the third sex scene with her. You would have had to agree to these things or "qualify" for them in the past in order for this scene to happen. Or else she just thanks you for a nice evening.
Thanks for clearing it up - your right I must have done something wrong and will replay with the walkthrough

Reactions: Zoey Raven

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Question - I must have missed it but did the MC not give the ring back to Lydia, I saw him get it from Brenda but I never saw him give it to her

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
There was someone else who did, and he included a patch file if you want to use it a few pages back. I have yet to be able to get a hold of the guy who does the mod.

I think he's on vacation. It's not my mod and he uses a different kind of code than I do, or I'd go in and fix it myself, but I don't want to break one thing fixing something else. And it's not happening to everyone, so it seems to be isolated to just a few people.
It works!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
HentaiKami Let's talk then...

What were you saying about this game?

EDIT: This is a continuation of a convo, where he was convincing me to try this game. If any of you has something to say, feel free.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

EDIT: This is a continuation of a convo, where he was convincing me to try this game. If any of you has something to say, feel free.
Well, as i said on the other thread, in this game you can help multiple of your LIs fight their drug addiction, while you are doing that yourself also. And this is pretty much harem game, so i think this might be something you might be interested in.

Reactions: TheDick69+

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Story-rich, strong, well-written characters who are identifiable and consistent, not to mention that pretty much all of the women are hot in their own way, each different to the next. There's real depth. Gameplay is absolutely VN level, and a VN it is, but a very good one. It's a little preachy in places, but that goes with the fact its a story the creator wanted to tell about something many don't understand that well. Give it a shot. You'll know if you like it pretty quickly.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, as i said on the other thread, in this game you can help multiple of your LIs fight their drug addiction, while you are doing that yourself also. And this is pretty much harem game, so i think this might be something you might be interested in.
I've spent hours debating with myself about this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the why I am reticent in trying this game. I simply can't stand to see drug use glorified. If there's even a hint of that here, I'm outta here. I don't need vilification, it's bad enough on it's own.

The part where you say we can help some people get out, touches me. I am TOO familiar to what that stuff does to loved ones, especially to those like us that never gave up, even when he trashed 4 houses, stole money from all of us, tried suicide I don't know how many times, not even to speak the horrors we saw when we managed to get him detoxed. It broke my heart too many times.

This doesn't mean I won't try, but I need assurance that this isn't a glorification of that world.

Peace :cry:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I've spent hours debating with myself about this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the why I am reticent in trying this game. I simply can't stand to see drug use glorified. If there's even a hint of that here, I'm outta here. I don't need vilification, it's bad enough on it's own.

The part where you say we can help some people get out, touches me. I am TOO familiar to what that stuff does to loved ones, especially to those like us that never gave up, even when he trashed 4 houses, stole money from all of us, tried suicide I don't know how many times, not even to speak the horrors we saw when we managed to get him detoxed. It broke my heart too many times.

This doesn't mean I won't try, but I need assurance that this isn't a glorification of that world.

Peace :cry:
It's not glorified in this game, dev has stated that this game emulates their experience with addiction. So don't worry about drugs being glorified.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes