• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i got a error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was this with the mod? Because that's the end of the episode, so you can save right before that. I'll tell ShaddyModda to take that out, because I gave him the script with the jump for the new update in it and he probably didn't notice.

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
Here's an update for the Walkthrough Mod.

EDIT: Fixed end of update bug in the mod.
NOTE: If you downloded the mod before 18:41 Eastern Time, you will need to re-download it.
404 not found.....your mod doesnt exist apparently....

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Gotta say, Zoey Raven , another great update! I'm really enjoying your game. It is one of those that I don't care about the sex part. Your story is amazing and your characters are awesome! Lydia, Barb, Mary, Melissa, Sam, Audrey, damn! Those are fine girls! Great job! And I like the easter egg about Dreams of Reality in this last chapter. You rock!

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
NOPY is very fast for me. Mega is the slow one, because it downloads from there to another place, and then from there to your computer.

Chumet33

Jan 18, 2020
Here's an update for the Walkthrough Mod.

EDIT: Fixed end of update bug in the mod.
NOTE: If you downloded the mod before 18:41 Eastern Time, you will need to re-download it.
If possible could you please reupload the mod? when trying to download I keep getting a 404 not found error.

Thank you

Reactions: Ozy79

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Lydia is so hot, I think I am on the sober path. I hope. I want to see her and the MC get recovery - eventually marry and have kids/a happy family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: unknown78

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I think "sober" means being honest, not selfish and caring more for others. "junkie" would definitely involve dishonesty and being manipulative from what I saw working in a treatment facility. Also generally being an asshole instead of nice. For women though, trying to seduce guys, especially those working in facilities would be junkie. I ignored it. A fuck, even if she was hot wasn't worth getting fired, plus it would end up hurting her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Where is Walter Victor did we lose him, I always value his feedback!
He's off playing one of his routes of BaDIK, but he'll get to yours over the weekend. ;)

But what? Do you expect I won't like it? Highly unlikely. I've downloaded it and checked out the new images and am anxious to get into it.

Now stop bothering me and let me get back to playing! :ROFLMAO: Later. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
He's off playing one of his routes of BaDIK, but he'll get to yours over the weekend. ;)

But what? Do you expect I won't like it? Highly unlikely. I've downloaded it and checked out the new images and am anxious to get into it.

Now stop bothering me and let me get back to playing! :ROFLMAO: Later. (y)
HAHA! No, I just hadn't see you around in a minute, I think you'll like it for sure. Thanks for stopping by!

Reactions: Walter Victor

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This update was amazing, love how it sets you up with the dialog, and not going too deep into what is going on, some of the talks that the MC has are amazing setups. I hope for the future updates we get to pick when and if we keep the MC clean, or if we can get busted, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the great update and how it sets us up for a critical turning point for the MC be it good or bad.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ohh dammit ... i hate dry times ... fuck ........ this is starting to make me .. ahhhh .. what the fuck was we talking about again .. oh yeah ... i hate dry times man it sucks not finding some good shit when its dry times man ...

man love this game .... all i can say is ... i can tell someone has had some troubling times like me in the past .. god love ya for making this game to close to RL ,,, its kinda scarey (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ShaddyGames
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes