Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No Error, not highlighted.
I'll defer again to ShaddyModda on this one, since it's not my mod, but I haven't heard any problems through Patrons in the last 5 days when it was on there, are you sure you have it installed properly. I would suggest deleting the game unzipping in again and following his exact instructions. As he said not all tags are highlighted. But you say you are getting nothing highlighted, that's gotta be something with the install, at least in my experience with modding.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
I figured it would be a little cheesy to mod my own game, I'll let someone else handle it. :)
No man! Modding your very own game (as you are well known for modding) is the ultimate sh.t! You rock m8! Every dev should mod his/her game to make it enjoyable for every category of players. I for one am a story lover - i hate grinding and searching the picture for hidden "pixels" and wandering around to find some "out of the box" logic!

Reactions: s.freud

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Awesome update per usual Zoey! Really tough time for Mary there. But sounds like that was the shake up she needed so all good in the end. I really liked the talks with Rick, Kayla and Melissa as well. Gives you real nice perspective on things. Keep up the good work.

Btw, Zoey Raven , I noticed that the second link (i.e. not the one on top of the list) to your own game in the walkthrough list still points to chapter 5, you might want to remove or update that. :)

Reactions: Zoey Raven

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
just downloaded Ch.7c-pc, launched & crashes, seems to be missing png file 'gui/onepixel.png' copied it from Ch6 launched ok

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
just downloaded Ch.7c-pc, launched & crashes, seems to be missing png file 'gui/onepixel.png' copied it from Ch6 launched ok
Shouldn't even be looking for that file. We both tested that multiple times. Did you extract to a new folder or over a previous version?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Shouldn't even be looking for that file. We both tested that multiple times. Did you extract to a new folder or over a previous version?
He altered the screens.rpy file.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Awesome update per usual Zoey! Really tough time for Mary there. But sounds like that was the shake up she needed so all good in the end. I really liked the talks with Rick, Kayla and Melissa as well. Gives you real nice perspective on things. Keep up the good work.

Btw, Zoey Raven , I noticed that the second link (i.e. not the one on top of the list) to your own game in the walkthrough list still points to chapter 5, you might want to remove or update that. :)
Where?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No thoughts about Audrey....? Use a spoiler if you respond. :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
And therefore completely underrated.
See the thing is if I only had a few more tags, one starts with a "I" It'd be twice as much. But, this just isn't an incest game. Also the "I won't play this or even give it second look because it has drugs in it" people don't help either, but this is the story and part of what I think separates it from a lot of others. Those of you here that like it seem to love it, so that's enough for me, and I always said I was making it for myself anyway.

Last edited:

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
Zoey, I said it before, your writing and storytelling is simply great. I'm an aspiring novelist/ storyteller as well. Please, keep up the good work here.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Guys ShaddyModda is looking at the android port right now. He fixed something on there so if anyone is having trouble with android I'll let you know when it can be downloaded. The fixed port that is.

Reactions: GreatJob

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, I have problem with android version. :D

When I try to enter the menu (to save the game) it shows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will wait.
Yep, that's what he fixed, should be updated soon. Apologize, we'll test it more for the next update, before launch.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hi Zoey
Excellent update! Thanks very much. Having lived with an addict, sometimes your story hits a little to close to home, but the story you are telling is one that needs telling and can help a lot of people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shioxu

iamagoa

May 31, 2020
I'll defer again to ShaddyModda on this one, since it's not my mod, but I haven't heard any problems through Patrons in the last 5 days when it was on there, are you sure you have it installed properly. I would suggest deleting the game unzipping in again and following his exact instructions. As he said not all tags are highlighted. But you say you are getting nothing highlighted, that's gotta be something with the install, at least in my experience with modding.
Same problem for me. I extracted and copied the game folder into the correct directory, overwriting the script files. I can see the script files have been changed and should be showing highlights in choices (i.e. (pre="", post="[smlydia1]") is there in the script), but no highlights appear in the game choices. It's as if the smlydia1 definitions is missing

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Same problem for me. I extracted and copied the game folder into the correct directory, overwriting the script files. I can see the script files have been changed and should be showing highlights in choices (i.e. (pre="", post="[smlydia1]") is there in the script), but no highlights appear in the game choices. It's as if the smlydia1 definitions is missing
it's definitely there. make sure you have the ShaddyExtras.rpy in the ShaddyMod folder, which should and needs to be in the 'game' folder.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes