VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
one-hell-of-a-week_custom-banner.jpeg

Overview:
One strangely average morning you hear a knock on the door. You open it to find an envelope on the floor. It’s a ticket to Hawaii, and your name's on it baby! But what? When?? Who??? Where?!?! WHO CARES! You take this definitely real, totally not shady gift and get your sweet ass to the airport. The ticket works. You take your seat. Everything is gravy. That is until you're approached by none other than the King of Demons, Satan himself! He reveals that he left you the ticket, and by accepting the trip you activated his trap card! (AKA a non-negotiable contract) The price you must pay is... marriage! That's right, you must find the love of your life and marry her! Otherwise the devil gets your soul! Of course you could always buy your way out with a million big ones, but we all know you can't afford that.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2021-09-23
Aliases: Sumooli Island
Developer: Sumooli - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(Final): - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extra: Art Book

Elesa12012 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.png 009.png 010.jpg 011.png 012.png 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I checked out the preview images before reading the description and the last picture threw everything I thought I knew about the game out of the window, where it was promptly run over by a bus.

DemonKing636

Nov 7, 2017
Need to know whether M/F protag before I even start. F protag is an automatic delete, but about the name, I spend every second week in hell...
BTW: I'd fuck Lilo, Sitch & her mom up the chocolate highway...
it says yuri and on the 10th pic you can see her boobs lol

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
at this point admin might as well rename the website as WhinerZone.
Everyone on here has their own tastes, I personally enjoy these characters but like some other people I would want the option to play as a male before I would play this game. It is a great addition for Yuri lovers though and there isnt anything wrong with that. Heck making this a male protag only would have made it just another dating hentai game.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
a sexgame on kickstarter? ok, its not what the rules of kickstarters say. so i think this game is without nudity, naaahhh, nothing for me

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Everyone on here has their own tastes, I personally enjoy these characters but like some other people I would want the option to play as a male before I would play this game. It is a great addition for Yuri lovers though and there isnt anything wrong with that. Heck making this a male protag only would have made it just another dating hentai game.
Case in point being entitled twats like Exhibit A below:
It's actually a well-made game, but female MC for this?? come on...
Tastes are like assholes - everyone has them and thinks theirs doesn't stink. But some people insist on flaunting theirs where common courtesy already says they should keep their damn pants on and move on.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote