VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scionprimer

Aug 11, 2018
i cant finish the game, in the third day in eva´s route there is alot of images that the game just cant seem to find, and a couple of dialogues later it just goes back to the main menu...

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
i cant finish the game, in the third day in eva´s route there is alot of images that the game just cant seem to find, and a couple of dialogues later it just goes back to the main menu...
I have the same problem Error message says image 'Eva Kitchen' not found

Oct 2, 2018
Yes it is a bit unfortunate eva and sho have so many bugs that the routes suddenly end and return us to the menu, the dev in itch.io says that on Friday a new version will be released so we will have to wait for this to be stable.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ALL routes are bugged.

Artwork is there but doesn't link to some scenes, code is jumbled for at least 3 of the 4 routes. The models route has 3 days missing, the script is there but for some reason it skips it and goes from date 3 to the wedding despite both hearts only being half full.

Hopefully it's sorted soon.

Oct 2, 2018
the only route remaining for me to try was Alani's route (the second one I was most interested in after Cho) there are bugs in the route where in some scenes she suddenly comes out naked.

but it has also been impossible for me to continue it because in her route no decision increases the lust so it always ends in gameover.

ALL routes are bugged.

Artwork is there but doesn't link to some scenes, code is jumbled for at least 3 of the 4 routes. The models route has 3 days missing, the script is there but for some reason it skips it and goes from date 3 to the wedding despite both hearts only being half full.

Yes it's a bit unfortunate I've been waiting for this game since the kickstarter was launched.

I was going to buy the steam version that is supposed to be paid but it has not been released yet, I guess it will be released when they fix it and add the missing content.

but it is still disappointing that the game was delayed for 2 years and that it comes out in this condition is sad.
the dev said that on friday they will release a new version.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Code is a bit of a mess.

Had one route jump from day 3 to day 6.
Yes it is a bit unfortunate eva and sho have so many bugs that the routes suddenly end and return us to the menu, the dev in itch.io says that on Friday a new version will be released so we will have to wait for this to be stable.
ALL routes are bugged.

the only route remaining for me to try was Alani's route (the second one I was most interested in after Cho) there are bugs in the route where in some scenes she suddenly comes out naked.

but it has also been impossible for me to continue it because in her route no decision increases the lust so it always ends in gameover.
Time warps, the game jumping back to the menu, unfinishable routes leading to game overs and therefore the MC losing her soul... sounds exactly like one hell of week, or a week from Hell...

So, I guess I'll check again on Friday.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5-fix
Size 189 MB
Fixed Minigames

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
Is it just me or is Cho's route missing an entire segment? You are introduced to her day one. Day two. There's context clues that story things happened and its just not there!

I'm noticing a lot of visual novels do this, the amateur ones at least. They just accidentally comment out sections of story, or otherwise don't set up story progression properly. Even went back to the beginning to see if I missed a choice, nope.

EDIT:
Oh, so this isn't even a completed release yet. Interesting. Weird it got a completed tag. I'll come back when its done, not that I expect much at this point...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or is Cho's route missing an entire segment? You are introduced to her day one. Day two. There's context clues that story things happened and its just not there!

I'm noticing a lot of visual novels do this, the amateur ones at least. They just accidentally comment out sections of story, or otherwise don't set up story progression properly. Even went back to the beginning to see if I missed a choice, nope.

EDIT:
Oh, so this isn't even a completed release yet. Interesting. Weird it got a completed tag. I'll come back when its done, not that I expect much at this point...
It is completed, it's just bugged.

Lin1001

Mar 6, 2018
Do we have any news about the update for this little gem? As it stands out right now, it seems impossible to finish any route, unfortunately. Last time I checked I thought reading that the person making this game would be trying to update it by last friday, but I'm guessing that didn't came through?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Do we have any news about the update for this little gem? As it stands out right now, it seems impossible to finish any route, unfortunately. Last time I checked I thought reading that the person making this game would be trying to update it by last friday, but I'm guessing that didn't came through?
Their itch.io page says update should be released next week. ;) Hopefully they fixed the bugs.

Reactions: afterlights

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I need look more careful on tags...

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote