VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I saw posts about an "extended demo" on their page but it didn't happened yet. I wish some backers would ask for it. Such a shame that we didn't get it after such a great start. It seems like full development won't be soon.:cry:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Edited to remove the videos.

UPDATE! NEWSSSSSS
SumooliCreator
May 29, 2021

better photo of the charms!
HELLOOOOO!

So I bring more stuff to show and alsooooooo ONE HELL OF A WEEK WILL BE RELEASED IN 2021! I can't say a specific date (since I don't want to make any false promises hahah) but 2021 WILL BE THE RELEASE!

Now to show and tell what we did this month:

Cho r18 cg! Steammmyyy see full pic on the Patreon

Inventory as been completely updated! It looks better huh? And we're almost done with all the art assets for the inventory!

Here we have the phone calls! Now as you're trying to go on a date with one girl you are going to get calls from another. And whatever you decide to do will affect the meters! So be careful! Oh also it will show missed calls too (eee!)

AND Cho's route is finished. It just needs the final revision and beta testing! Exciting! 1 down 3 to go!

See you next month!

LOVESSSS

sumooli

enkesnart

Aug 3, 2019
I'm loving this so far. My only gripe is that there randomly are missing backgrounds and images, to the point where almost the entire date will just be a black screen. Though I guess it says a lot that I'm still enjoying the romcom writing of it all.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So, I just lose all of Nyarai's love points (but not lust points) after the perfectly done photo shoot. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Oct 2, 2018
So, I just lose all of Nyarai's love points (but not lust points) after the perfectly done photo shoot. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug?
I think it must be a bug because that does not happen with the others, the game unfortunately came out quite bugged with the bg also the cho route is impossible to complete because of a bug that returns you to the menu.

the game is free and the dev has been responding on itch.io so it's best to wait for an update.

Reactions: Djoki996

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Given the gaps in this release, I don't know if the 'completed' tag makes sense. This is definitely not finished yet.
It is fully completed.

Needs fixing because it has some bugs but apart from that it's done.

Just to note, the first demo dropped in 2018. This has been in development for about 3-4 years.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It is fully completed.

Needs fixing because it has some bugs but apart from that it's done.

Just to note, the first demo dropped in 2018. This has been in development for about 3-4 years.
Well, feels like a bunch of events aren't done, if that's down to bugs that feels like a bug that shouldn't have made it to a 'final' release. More my opinion than what most devs do in practice.

But a bigger issue to me is missing content that was added as stretch goals.

I suppose they are justifying that because the voice acting and additional love interest weren't part of the original plan, that they're like 'dlc' to be added after completing the game. Doesn't make sense when the extra money for those stretch goals is, ostensibly, what pays for those additions to the game in the first place. If their costing was done properly, well, they have had the money to add that content and clearly didn't bother.

I'd be pretty pissed if I were a backer, as at this point if this version is what was delivered via Kickstarter.. there's nothing stopping the dev from leaving the game as is.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote