VN Ren'Py Completed One Hell of a Week [v1.5] [Sumooli]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Update note from their Patreon page posted Feb 07, 2022:

Hi hi!
So! I've made tremendous fixes to the previous version of the game. I understand before that there were lots of bug fixing needed SO! I fixed them as much as I could! But it came to a point that my lack of programming experience and knowledge was hitting a wall. So I had to stop...BUT

GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS

GOOD NEWS!
So even though this was as far as I could go to fixing it, I was able to save up some cash and hire and real programmer to help me with the rest of it! Which is super exciting because hes mentioned to even making some tweaks to it so that game-play experience is better!

BAD NEWS!
As I got a new programmer it may take some more time to fix the game but hopefully nothing more than a month(since i fixed mostly everything lol)! I don't want to put a date out there since I've come to learn that every time I do it just doesn't work out so I put a round-about timeframe. [ 1 month from today! ]
So!
Just so we're clear, the released game will unfortunately lack voice actors, and the new girl (abo's daughter) but this doesn't mean that I won't do it! Once I fix the game, I'll be making another update to talk about a timeframe to tackle those and to talk about the other stuff!
Thanks (Again) for your awesome patience. This will probably(hopefully) be the last time I say this XD

love u all!

sumooli
I doubt the links posted here include the recent bug fixes.

Elesa12012

Oct 1, 2020
One Hell of a Week (version 1.5; itch.io)

Main Game: / /
Art Book: / /

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
One Hell of a Week (version 1.5; itch.io)

Main Game: / /
Art Book: / /
Thank u savior hopefully someone makes the android version

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One question I want to ask is why characters in the CG art don't match their in-game appearance? A bit inconsistent, don't you think?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote