3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
God, damned I gotta start again, but what if I don't want red? Her roommate (Alex) seemed kinda interested... And she has a twin?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You are not locked into a relationship with Anh there is a path for just the redhead, you just have to find it!!
no other options? I mean they are at college... will there be other options or is it just those two? possibly a chance to reconcile with the ex? or what about a nice milf teacher?

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
God, damned I gotta start again, but what if I don't want red? Her roommate (Alex) seemed kinda interested... And she has a twin?
no other options? I mean they are at college... will there be other options or is it just those two? possibly a chance to reconcile with the ex? or what about a nice milf teacher?
Think about your questions. I'll give you a moment or two. The clue to where I am going with this is in one of your own posts.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just please don't overcomplicate things with too many LI's.
Nope. I've mentioned this before. I am not trying to make a very long game. I am not trying to make a "Bang bus" type of game (there are plenty of those and some are really good BadMustard's game comes to mind). It's mainly about Julie and the MC. It's first time I am making a game rather than just writing a story so I don't want to screw up all that badly.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So we have confirmation of a Julie/Ahn throuple, is there going to be a possible Julie/Alex throuple since clearly Alex is very much attracted to Julie, but may be curious in getting to know the guy who her crush is in love with? I'm not too invested in Ahn since I feel like organically, the timing is a bit too soon for them to get involved romantically. Sure Ahn was immediately attracted to the MC, but he was still dealing with the emotional fallout of his ex-girlfriend breaking up with him, on top of losing his childhood best friend. If anything, I'd probably feel more comfortable temporarily friend-zoning Ahn at least until he is able to get closure with Julie and move on from the ex-gf.

That said, I must confess if I did play another route other than Julie as my LI, I wouldn't mind seeing how a possible throuple with Julie and Alex might develop. :unsure:

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
dont know if its been mentioned but the scene where mc sits under the tree and talks with alex the conversation has a section that repeats, same txt twice (about his dad getting the bear) just fyi

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So we have confirmation of a Julie/Ahn throuple, is there going to be a possible Julie/Alex throuple since clearly Alex is very much attracted to Julie, but may be curious in getting to know the guy who her crush is in love with? I'm not too invested in Ahn since I feel like organically, the timing is a bit too soon for them to get involved romantically. Sure Ahn was immediately attracted to the MC, but he was still dealing with the emotional fallout of his ex-girlfriend breaking up with him, on top of losing his childhood best friend. If anything, I'd probably feel more comfortable temporarily friend-zoning Ahn at least until he is able to get closure with Julie and move on from the ex-gf.

That said, I must confess if I did play another route other than Julie as my LI, I wouldn't mind seeing how a possible throuple with Julie and Alex might develop. :unsure:
We'll have to wait and see, I guess. Sorry. I really don't want to spoil anything.

dont know if its been mentioned but the scene where mc sits under the tree and talks with alex the conversation has a section that repeats, same txt twice (about his dad getting the bear) just fyi
Thank you. I'll check it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 278 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port, fwiw.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Blimey! That ending with Alex was bleak. I do dig the game, though, and am looking forward to the next chapter.

• Love

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Blimey! That ending with Alex was bleak. I do dig the game, though, and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Happy to hear that you are enjoying the game.
The original ending to chapter 2 was a lot bleaker.

P.S. New tricks as in the show? Loved it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Happy to hear that you are enjoying the game.
The original ending to chapter 2 was a lot bleaker.

P.S. New tricks as in the show? Loved it.
I do spend far too much time watching BBC programmes. ;) Pullman sure was fit for a lady in her 50's

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am a bit sad that no one has given me a reason to use this image, this time. I was so looking forward to using it.

Our complaints department:

compaints department.png

But I am also really glad no one did. Thanks.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I've seen a shot like that in another game. Can't remember what it was called. I think that game was abandoned.? Anyway, I really liked that shot and figured Julie would look good in a shot like that. Nice for a dark wallpaper.

Julie lines.jpg

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes