Jan 15, 2018
Arisa's hj has smooth animation n all but its off ~hand goes inside the schlong~
question for everyone else is there a way to avoid blondie glasses?
in a way where nothing bad befalls her?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game looks interesting and seems to have an interesting plot.

I have a quick question, it says that you're sent back to correct mistakes from your past... Considering we're on the "outside looking in" with this whole situation- is/are there any indication(s) as to what incorrect decision we made in the past, so that we don't repeat it? It would seem that not having that frame of reference would make it difficult to fix anything... :)

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
anyone with a working save at the begin of the new version ? ore is this the next Game to delete ?

@dev ->

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
Pl
This game looks interesting and seems to have an interesting plot.

I have a quick question, it says that you're sent back to correct mistakes from your past... Considering we're on the "outside looking in" with this whole situation- is/are there any indication(s) as to what incorrect decision we made in the past, so that we don't repeat it? It would seem that not having that frame of reference would make it difficult to fix anything... :)
Play the standalone version, where he's dream about his past

Reactions: Safetydummy

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Chapter 1 doesn't work at all for me, has an error right after I name my character and won't get past it...so hope I don't miss any story by going to chapter 2 instead....

ZolfyWeus

Nov 7, 2018
This is my first time commenting on a game on this site. Why? Because this VN rocks i just hope thelonelyjoker gets more patrons because he deserves it!!! The plot is perfect for me and i like where it is going i just hope that the story stays as it is!!
I would like to become a patron too currently i'm broke af lol. What i would do to help this man to make more of these hahaha oh btw!! Merry Christmas!!

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
First of all, Happy New Year... Second, awesome game and third, Could you please recommend me some more like this one?? Already played Max's Life, Cohabitation, Waifu Academy, Mythic Manor and some... But this one is by far the most "HEAVENLY".

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes