Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I'm having an issue in the race against moon rider, in the countdown section with the black/white box regardless when i press or if i leave it to go down i just get sent back to the main menu. Anyone else having this issue?
yeah but when i do again i clicked a bit slow and everything was good

Reactions: botc76

Dajose

May 8, 2017
too bad the quality just drops hard. maybe its me having a broken game but i am disgusted by the instant skips after every sex scene. i like to see long scenes and their faces but if you enter spacebar it just skips and then next scene/next day. just a killing blow man.

Mar 30, 2018
mine Chapter 1 is OK.
you can check your game files, see if you can find 'XXX\game\images\intro 1.webp'.
also check if you can open *.webp files on your PC.
the patched worked for the first couple sentences of the intro now its asking for intro 2.webp ....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Haha. Love the game. Its pure fantasy fullfillment, but nothing wrong with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I'm having an issue in the race against moon rider, in the countdown section with the black/white box regardless when i press or if i leave it to go down i just get sent back to the main menu. Anyone else having this issue?
you have to click on the blinking box instead of waiting for letters to pop up so you can qte it.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Does the choices made in chapter 1 has any impact on chapter 2?. After playing ch I I started playing ch 2 but it's starts as a new game.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 3 v0.4] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 1.20GB

Download PC (207MB): - - -

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Haha. Love the game. Its pure fantasy fullfillment, but nothing wrong with that.
THat never happened in my playthrough. How do you get to that part? I just saw Arisa for like 5 seconds on the roof of the school, after the club.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
THat never happened in my playthrough. How do you get to that part? I just saw Arisa for like 5 seconds on the roof of the school, after the club.
Ah. I think its contingent on the MC staying with the fetish lady in the scene at the club, and letting Arisa find her bf and the truth on her own. Then instead of a kiss on the roof, you get the Sarah jealousy/threesome scene. I can upload a save if needed.

Reactions: botc76

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 3 v0.4] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 1.20GB

Download PC (207MB): - - -

TY

instakiller

Jun 28, 2019
I saw some commentar judging this game how bad it is etc even giving low rating . but haven't suggesting any other good game that similar to this one. i want to use bad words but i respect this is'nt my space to do so. plus im new here pardon my english not my first language. peace!

Rtz12

Mar 27, 2019
I saw some commentar judging this game how bad it is etc even giving low rating . but haven't suggesting any other good game that similar to this one. i want to use bad words but i respect this is'nt my space to do so. plus im new here pardon my english not my first language. peace!
the story of the game is good, the animation is not too bad, but why are quite a lot of people who are not satisfied with this game, especially the members of the developer patreon are quite few and of course the monthly income is very little

Reactions: sahamat
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes