VN - Ren'Py - Completed - One Night Stand [v1.0] [ONS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

Very good, but very short VN, and with only a few possible choices (and endings). Excellent story, great renders, very well written.
    The only downside is really that you don't want it to end so soon. Well worth the download, even for only a 30 mins ride.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Fred689

Short kinetic novel with some choices; choices determine if you will take the soft or hard approach with Elena.... the story even has a bad ending which I've encountered during my 1st playthrough. :oops:

It's nice to see the p.o.v. of both characters in this story and why both do the things they do.

Location and model renders are good and proportional correct; places and models are no copy/paste I think as I didn't encounter those in other VN's so far.

One can see that the dev. clearly took some time refining the models.
    To bad (my personal opnion) that Elena doesn't have a nice landing strip or full bush down there.
    What's up with all those bald pussies in most AVN's anyway?

The story pleasantly surprised me and I'm eager to see more stories.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

NeoEros

It's a really loving story that treats itself seriously despite its short length. The feelings of both the male and female protagonists are conveyed convincingly and the sex scene is presented more like love and liberation other than mere lust, and the ending is also lovable. An amazing 20-30 minute AVN to play.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dripping

Really nice short story. Well written, though there are two or three him/her he/she mix ups, so just keep that in mind when those two or three sentences somehow don't make sense.
    At least one of the endings is open-ended (I played through only once, so no idea about the other ending(s)), but some might consider that the "good" ending.

I do think the banner could use some work, though I suspect the creators won't bother with it. The title lettering with the placement of the lips is just a little too cheesy perhaps. It might fit better with the story if it looked a bit more like the paper from a notebook with the title in handwriting and the lips below that in a more mute shade (as if actually pressed against the paper). But, that's really just my personal opinion.

Overal, a very commendable VN for those who like short (20-30 minutes) slightly romantic stories.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yossa999

The only downside I found is that it's a very short novel. This is exactly what it is, the story of two people who spent one night together and what it meant to them. I would love to know more about the characters and what happened to them afterwards.
    Regardless, every other aspect of the game feels flawless to me. Renders, dialogues, narrations and music in combination with each other create a very deep and emotional picture of two damaged people trying to make it better for each other.
    Perfect demo of what the authors are capable of. Excellent work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PaychecksDK

In my opinion this short visual novel is absolutely amazing. It feels quite intense in the emotions it wants to portray. The story, the setting and Elena are beautifully made and rendered. I'd love to see more of Elena in future. 10/10 would recommend. absolutely great job done and I look forward to seeing more from the creators.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4995612

Very classy little story. I enjoyed the sincerity of the storytellers and the skills of the artist.

I'd love to see more of these kinds of vignettes that offer some realism and some great renders to be enjoyed. I'd love to see a second date or, perhaps a daddy/daughter version of this.

Bravo!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

fapman25485

It's a very good game. Good art, good story telling from both male and female perspective, good background music. A shame that it's short, leaves me wanting more after I have completed it.

Highly recommended if you want some melancholy feels. Couldn't rub one out as I was more focused on the story than the sex.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

korisnik2007a

Version Played : v0.2

So far, it's pretty short, but it's beautiful, intriguing and realistic in many ways. Reading both POVs is a nice touch as it gives depth to the story.

I do hope it keeps up the quality writing-wise.

I would suggest a broader soundtrack, while I do like Moonlight Sonata a few more pieces/tunes would help a lot.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kaasje404

Version 0.2:
    What a unique game this was, what an experience. The story is very nuanced and the thoughts and dialogue are extremely well described/written. The graphics are also very good. Highly recommended to play this game, this is the first time I have encountered this kind of game. Maybe this is the beginning of a new type of genre where there is not really a main protagonist. five stars deserved.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Bagley

Wow, the overview doesn't do this VN enough justice, I doubt any overview would though. The unfolding story is slow burn done right, everything is nuanced, every word has a purpose. The renders are incredible, complementing the words completely, and they add to the overall intimacy of the piece. You feel the doubt, the want, the need of the 2 protagonists within a single frame, and that's rare.

Choices are few so far, but they do alter the course of the story quite significantly, so much so that you could already end up with a "game over".

This review could come across as gushing, but this VN does have the potential to be a true masterpiece if the quality shown in this early version (v0.2) is anything to go by.

TL;DR: Just download it!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Great game. The plot is simple but has great depth. Choices seem to influence the story direction a lot. The renders are very nice. The lighting is great too which is rare lets be honest lol. Really looking forward to more. Main route is surprisingly wholesome and meaningful (so far) the side route or DOM route is being set up to be more than just your generic male dom female sub route and might even be tastefully done. Remains to be seen how tings pan out as its all early but so far so good.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Blizzard99

(Version Reviewed: Completed Game)

Really short, but quite erotic. Music direction is great. Good quality renders. Love the corruption theme of the MC. The storytelling is pretty great giving a good insight and hints over what is going through both of their minds. Looking forward to see the next update.

Edit: Finished the completed version of the game. Enjoyed playing it!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

D Dog

The rendering and story telling of this game is just amazing. The rendering is one of the best and you can tell the developer takes great pride in there work. Now, mix the rendering with the story telling is a perfect combination for a great story. I can't wait for the next update.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Oh wow, that really was short. Good start though, and I'm interested to see where this goes. And while the MC isn't good looking, nor are most of the characters in this so far outside of romantic interest, it is a really great looking Visual novel, and you totally succeeded in making me like and care about everyone so far.

Seriously, Gratz on getting me to play something without an attractive, visible MC, that's really hard to get me to do.

Also, thanks Jufot for recommending this.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

jufot

[v0.1] Brilliant start to a very promising game!

There is a great deal of maturity and tact here, and I could imagine every scene happening exactly like that in real life. It helps that the writing is quite good, and is aided by a fitting soundtrack (Moonlight Sonata on repeat), and gorgeous visuals. Every frame looks like an oil painting, and I found myself staring at them for a while.

The game is basically a kinetic novel with a single choice. There is a normal option, and a somewhat inappropriate one. According to the developer, choosing the latter will move things towards corruption, which I have no interest in. I recommend the former.

This initial release ends quite early in the night, but I loved what I saw, and I'm really looking forward to the next update.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

One night stand v0.1

Nice start, nice renders and story. Story is what you read in description about a one night stand and how it affect their lives. MC is a decent guy not that perverted. Game contains two path love and a corruption path. As labelled this one is a kinetic novel not that many choices to make. Only one choice to make and leads to branching path of romance and corruption. Game narrates on the perspective of male and female. Game play is short 15 - 20 mins depending on your reading speed. Ofcourse I played both paths and enjoyed romance path. Hoping game will provide more nice moments in the romance path in the future. Hoping it won't get abandoned

Overall it's a good game. Keep up the good work dev. Looking forward to next updates

:coffee:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

Definitely is a very well thought out plot with some of the best writing I've seen in a VN in a while. The story plays out without any feel of being shoved in your face, and the images are noticeably clear and even though they have the familiar look of other games, here they are unique (I account to the writing again). Checking the developers Patreon site, becomes clear they are new and still need the support to build the game, even if they don't know it yet. Five stars was easy for me to give this one, even without any adult fun yet.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

I've played over 200 VNs now and I have only seen a few that have render detail and quality even comparable to the ones in this game. I just can't get over how insanely detailed the whole thing looks.

The story premise also seems good. It seems like it's going for a vanilla love story between an older man and a younger woman, and I'm all for it. But given that this is a demo, can't make any conclusions about it yet.

Give this one a try just look at the pictures even if you aren't interested oon the premise.