2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
50489048243_60f712f036.jpg

Overview:
No opening or ending, but contains multiple end patterns for each scene.
Contains 2 touching themes: "groin/pussy" and "anal".

In addition to hands, you can utilize tongue and "tool" for touching.
The girl's reaction will differ depending on the selected action types and sensitivity
during the touching scenes.

There are sex scenes for both themes with cross-section view (on/off included).
The girl has 5 types of underwear that are selected at random,
and can be freely changed in color.

Pubic hair can be turned on/off.

Not all scenes are connected as 1 whole scenario.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-18
Release Date: 2019-06-30
Developer: Purple-Pink
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.4
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

50489758511_70ed6467a4.jpg 50489906622_8210d40e4c.jpg 50489906667_8b9c7fae72.jpg 50489906747_1ec0c4eef7.jpg

Last edited:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
This is like the fourth game of this kind that i download in hope that there is at least something different, for now only IF_situation kind of delivered

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
OP does not state MTL when all of this devs other games that have shown up on here have been MTL via reipatcher (I will find you!). Is this an actual official English release or did OP just forget to add MTL to the language?

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OP does not state MTL when all of this devs other games that have shown up on here have been MTL via reipatcher (I will find you!). Is this an actual official English release or did OP just forget to add MTL to the language?
MTL Added Thx, i forgot to add it in

Reactions: Gabaw

Impaler

May 18, 2017
If there's one positive thing that I can say about these games it's that they (only slightly) remind me of JSK's flash games in terms of presentation. Aside from that, the huge alien heads are just too much.

Also, we need to have a discussion with Japan about rape. This shit ain't cool and I don't know why it needs to be in every H-game.

Last edited:

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
Did someone figured away to remove the first layer of mosaic censured in this game?
I mean i know pink team uses double censured, but at least removing one of then make its better.
btw, i tried to use bepinex and apply the universal patch, but for some reason it didnt work :C Feels bad

Last edited:

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Not sure if it's possible with UABE.

I tried to remove it with the above mentioned program, but there are different MosaicManager in the Ressource Assets, so I'm not sure which one is the right one.

Maybe someone has some knowledge how to edit the Assembly-CSharp dll. In the "Invisible" thread the user Cruxiz uploaded an edited Assembly-CSharp dll, so I think it's possible to half-uncensor the game this way.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Is there perhaps a tutorial in the f95zone forums to edit the assembly sharp dll?
Then I would take my time and remove the first mosaic layer and upload the data here if someone is interested.

Never mind. I found something in the internet that let me edit the dll.
Now I only need to find out how to remove the mosaic or at least how to change the size so it's not visible anymore.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Did someone figured away to remove the first layer of mosaic censured in this game?
I mean i know pink team uses double censured, but at least removing one of then make its better.
btw, i tried to use bepinex and apply he universal patch, but for some reason it didnt work :C Feels bad
It can be done on all of his Unity games with bepinex. The problem is that anytime we see unity and MTL games here the uploader or wherever they got the game from uses reipatcher to translate it. Bepnix can't work with reipatcher. It honestly does my head in and i've ranted about it on a few other threads. I don't understand why these people use reipatcher instead of bepinex as there is a bepinex version of the unitytranslator plugin.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So.... As things stand, is it impossible to decensor this?
Purple Pink double censor. You can remove the effect, but the artwork underneath is itself censored. See this post in the INVISIBLE thread as an example of the possible reduced censoring without redrawing the art.

Reactions: xelacus
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote