2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I wonder why would they do that... Does it increase the censor intensity or something? Because I don't understand why bother with an additional censorship if the art itself is already censored...

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
It can be done on all of his Unity games with bepinex. The problem is that anytime we see unity and MTL games here the uploader or wherever they got the game from uses reipatcher to translate it. Bepnix can't work with reipatcher. It honestly does my head in and i've ranted about it on a few other threads. I don't understand why these people use reipatcher instead of bepinex as there is a bepinex version of the unitytranslator plugin.
Does it mean it's possible to uncensor a version of this game if it don't contain the reipatcher?
Is there a tutorial or a thread for the bepinex version on F95zone ?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Does it mean it's possible to uncensor a version of this game if it don't contain the reipatcher?
Is there a tutorial or a thread for the bepinex version on F95zone ?
Unfortunately this devs games can not be uncensored as he uses 2 layers. The first can be removed but the 2nd mosaic layer is baked into the image. That means we would have to redraw the 2nd layer to uncensor it. As for how to use bepinex, its really simple and their are basic instructions on the authors github. Just google bepinex.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
also alittle late as i was browsing point and click games but... as blueknight stated almost 2 years ago there is def a second layer to the censor. if you want a partial uncensor though drag and drop that into the data folder for the game. atleast you can see some ok beef curtains. only took like 5 mintues to edit 1 file. The censor that is inside of the vagina however... pretty sure it is indeed part of the image itself. annoy Japanese censorship laws.....

1657067862946.png

vs the old....
1657068271883.png

the top img is def baked. oh well i tried :D as did probably many others.

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
Hope this isnt considered necroing the post but I have a question..

There is one scenario where you have sex without a condom and not raping her, is it possible to reach this scene without having to start it in the scenario select screen?

About a half year ago since the last post here but I figure it wouldnt hurt to ask if anyone knows anything..

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
Did someone actually uncensor this game?

I'm looking for a uncensored version and i can't find it, does someone here have it?

Reactions: stever
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote