5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lendahands

Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 545904

Overview:
One Piece of Lust is a parody game based on the One-Piece anime story. The story revolves around the StrawHat Pirates who are targeted by one of the great emperors, Marshall D. Teach that makes them more desperate to meet their sexual needs that they never had before.
Luffy who is captain of the Straw Hats will be the first target and the most affected of all. Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Brook and their friends are not so affected but will follow their captain's wishes​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-09
Release Date: 2020-02-09
Developer: LustWorks
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - MEGA

View attachment 545897 View attachment 545898 View attachment 545899 View attachment 545900
Oh hell yess

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
No contend, ***No Name Change***, No thx

Any Way Good Luck with this........i`m skipping this

Reactions: kratoscar2008

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know what, since i'm a fan of One Piece(though i stopped reading the manga and watching the anime) I'll see how this turn out. This actually gives me the urge to catch back up to the current Arc.

Anyway I imagine some of the Lore/stuff would be changed to better fit with the game. For example, Conquerors Haki would be turned into a mind control/enslavement ability for the game.

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
We should use this opportunity to destroy the pirates, there will be no mercy!

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
change the " One Piece " name this is copyright u will get problems later on put something related like strawhat, grand line etc...

Jan 9, 2018
I don't know how Eiichiro Oda will react, but considering how Nintendo reacted to "Leaf on fire", I would at least choose a different name. You don't need the copyright owners attention right from the start
Oda loves them boobies though so i don't think he'll mind

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
If the show is anything to go by this game is gonna be in development until we populate mars.
mar one mission send people to mar to live there and try to build a farm not in a lab thing this based a if all live on earth dead they can live on mar untell there dead there no plan to make baby human on mar because of air maybe one day that will change

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes