5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Not feelin' the art, which is a shame because I'm one of the biggest One Piece marks in the English-speaking world and there's a severe lack of OP-themed lewdgames.

Y'know, it's funny, I'm actually really surprised there's never been a "Trainer"-style OP game. Unlike most of them, you barely have to make any changes to OP's setting to make it work at all, considering most of the characters are pirates, Devil Fruits allow for canonical gender swapping, cloning, and mind control, and the Tenryuubito are a caste of untouchable hedonists that keep slaves. Even the World Government have child trafficking going on and Vergo was helping sell kids for Ceasar to do body modification experiments on in secret. For as colorful as Oda's art is, OP's world is actually a really fucked up place.

Like, shit, you could do a "Snake Charmer" prequel game where you play a slave trainer prepping the Boa sisters for the Tenryuubito and have it actually be 100% kosher with existing canon.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This game falls into the same as most that end up getting abandoned content as Nami is a huge switch hitter

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
bruh why is Luffy portrayed as a short dude when in reality he's actually taller than Nami? Nami is 5'7 and Luffy is 5'8 1/2

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Shueisha owns the rights to One Piece, they're the ones who will come after it if anyone, and it's not like Oda has time to deal with these things. While Nintendo seems more anal about copyright in general, this game also had to change its name from Dragon Ball Infinity to Divine Adventure (also Shueisha property), due to copyright reasons, so it's advisable to change it in advance.

Reactions: forgotp

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know how Eiichiro Oda will react, but considering how Nintendo reacted to "Leaf on fire", I would at least choose a different name. You don't need the copyright owners attention right from the start
Oda said in a interview that he doesn´t mind that people make hentai of his show

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I don't know how Eiichiro Oda will react, but considering how Nintendo reacted to "Leaf on fire", I would at least choose a different name. You don't need the copyright owners attention right from the start
Oda doesnt even mind people making hentai out of one peice according to a SBS

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Is this 'Oda' person/entity the only trademark and copyright owner of everything that is "One Piece", please?
No, Oda is the creator of one piece but you would probably need banzai or toei animation or even shonen jump if you want to make a "legal" game under the name of one piece

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
No, Oda is the creator of one piece but you would probably need banzai or toei animation or even shonen jump if you want to make a "legal" game under the name of one piece
So, "banzai" and/or "toei animation" and/or "shonen jump" can all pursue legal action over their intellectual properties in One Piece works, not just Oda?
(I'm not making anything, I'm just trying to understand why Oda would be the only one who might be upset here. (y))

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Thank you all for the reviews
We have considered your advice on the name of the game, which will be changed in the next build. We're going to launch it tonight or tomorrow morning because we want to solve some character size issues and other image issues.

May 7, 2018
"Devil Fruit Lust" or "Strawhat Corruption" or "Luffy's Lust Adventure" would be better in still getting One Piece fans without provoking litigation.

On the game itself- The set up is terrible for anyone not up to date. And since one piece is so big you could get people that might want to wank to it that only remember it from years ago, so there needs to be a bit clearer of an intro. You already drew the lightning bolt but that was dumb. All you had to do was make the water around the ship pink and say it was a wave.

And the grammer, spelling, etc is pretty bad. Not MTL atrocious but basically every line has at least one error. So good luck going forward I like it but it's in desperate need of polish.

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
"Devil Fruit Lust" or "Strawhat Corruption" or "Luffy's Lust Adventure" would be better in still getting One Piece fans without provoking litigation.

On the game itself- The set up is terrible for anyone not up to date. And since one piece is so big you could get people that might want to wank to it that only remember it from years ago, so there needs to be a bit clearer of an intro. You already drew the lightning bolt but that was dumb. All you had to do was make the water around the ship pink and say it was a wave.

And the grammer, spelling, etc is pretty bad. Not MTL atrocious but basically every line has at least one error. So good luck going forward I like it but it's in desperate need of polish.
Thanks! We will check the dialogs to fix any problem! About the story...we will make a background story in the next version to familiarize the player with the original story

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes