5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
So, "banzai" and/or "toei animation" and/or "shonen jump" can all pursue legal action over their intellectual properties in One Piece works, not just Oda?
(I'm not making anything, I'm just trying to understand why Oda would be the only one who might be upset here. (y))
it's because the manga right belong to "Oda" the creator, manga publishing rights to Shonen Jump, animation rights belong to Toei and game rights belong to either banzai or toei since their the ones who make the One Piece games why people think its up to Oda choice, Oda doesn't have to personally sue someone the companies who share some of One Piece transmitions rights can do that without Oda even knowing

Reactions: e-disfunction

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
the amount of big titty girls in this anime is a lot. If done right you can easily implement so many girls.
violet - dressrosa
pudding- whole cake island
that pink haired vice admiral
rayleigh's wife
the list goes on dude

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

brainroid

Dec 6, 2018
the amount of big titty girls in this anime is a lot. If done right you can easily implement so many girls.
violet - dressrosa
pudding- whole cake island
that pink haired vice admiral
rayleigh's wife
the list goes on dude
Hell yeah, there're literally hundreds of named characters to go with :cool:. It's too bad OP isn't as popular in the west...

Reactions: Hamboning

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Now that there is a One Piece game, there are only 2 other anime that deserve one that don't already have one. They are Fairy Tail (ex: mind control magic or Natsu in dragon mating season?) and Bleach (ex: Ichigo in his beast hollow form going crazy). Just ideas since there is currently 2 Dragon Ball games, an unknown amount of Naruto, 1 Overlord, 1 My Hero Academia, and a bunch of cross over type games. I think these 2 series deserve some attention.

Reactions: Hamboning

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Sgt. Moore i couldn't agree more there is literally a game like this for every Disney character there is and then some. i want to see some true anime tandem fandom action. starting with One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Bleach id be even happy to see a Rosary + Vampire, Strike Witches, Infinite Stratos, Sekirei, and there is literally too many to say.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes