5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I know you have not heard anything from us since the first release, but until now I was not in the position where I could have said something important. But now things have changed: ) we could not release this update a month after the first release because we are still working on the basis of the game and we think it will be so for two more updates. We didn't want to release a version with little content again so we decided that we would delay it a little longer. This update will be much bigger...there will be several sex scenes, new locations available, a minigame and so on. I will be able to give you an ETA tommorow maybe.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
So LustWorks, i red here that you are planning to work on all pretty ones, but, it will be hard counting the number of all pretty ones(harder than Naruto characters for sure), i'll put a list and, i hope you read the list of girls for you to not forget, i'll put arc by arc(of course, if you have time and patience) and i'll order by first appearence of them , like you, i'm a huge fan of One Piece, i'll put in bold the character who already appears, but for now, with minor content.

Mugiwara Pirates: Nami and Robin

Pre-skip girls
East Blue: Makino, Kaya, Nojiko, Tashigi and AnM Alvida
Alabasta: Vivi, Miss Valentine, Dr Kureha(even a granny, she is hot), Miss Doublefinger and Hina
Skypiea: Conis and Raki
Water 7: Porche, Kalifa and the Square Sisters
Thriller Bark: Perona and maybe Cindry
Summit War: Keimi, Shalulia(oh, i would love to fuck a Tenryuubito), Shakuyaku, Bonney, Pascia, Marguerite, Aphelandra, Kikyo, Hancock, maybe Sandersonia, maybe female Ivankov, maybe female Inazuma and Sadi-chan

Post-skip girls
Fishman Island: Shyarly, Shirahoshi and Koala
Dressrosa: Monet, Baby 5, Viola/Violet and Rebecca
Yonkous: Tristan, Carrot, Wanda, Milky(mink who Chopper has a crush), Pudding, Reiju, maybe Brulee, Cosette, Amande, Smoothie, maybe Flampe, Stussy, Belo Betty, Moda(farmer who defeated Pinkbeard), O-kiku/Kikunojo(for the futanari fans) and Hiyori/Komurasaki

Very early characters(Romance Dawn): Silk

It was hard even for me to search all of the cute girls, it took me more than an hour, but i think i'm still forgeting more characters.

Last edited:

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
So LustWorks, i red here that you are planning to work on all pretty ones, but, it will be hard counting the number of all pretty ones(harder than Naruto characters for sure), i'll put a list and, i hope you read the list of girls for you to not forget, i'll put arc by arc(of course, if you have time and patience) and i'll order by first appearence of them , like you, i'm a huge fan of One Piece, i'll put in bold the character who already appears, but for now, with minor content.

Mugiwara Pirates: Nami and Robin

Pre-skip girls
East Blue: Makino, Kaya, Nojiko, Tashigi and AnM Alvida
Alabasta: Vivi, Miss Valentine, Dr Kureha(even a granny, she is hot), Miss Doublefinger and Hina
Skypiea: Conis and Raki
Water 7: Porche, Kalifa and the Square Sisters
Thriller Bark: Perona and maybe Cindry
Summit War: Keimi, Shalulia(oh, i would love to fuck a Tenryuubito), Shakuyaku, Bonney, Pascia, Marguerite, Aphelandra, Kikyo, Hancock, maybe Sandersonia, maybe female Ivankov, maybe female Inazuma and Sadi-chan

Post-skip girls
Fishman Island: Shyarly, Shirahoshi and Koala
Dressrosa: Monet, Baby 5, Viola/Violet and Rebecca
Yonkous: Carrot, Wanda, Milky(mink who Chopper has a crush), Pudding, Reiju, maybe Brulee, Cosette, Amande, Smoothie, maybe Flampe, Stussy, Belo Betty, Moda(farmer who defeated Pinkbeard), O-kiku/Kikunojo(for the futanari fans) and Hiyori/Komurasaki

Very early characters(Romance Dawn): Silk

It was hard even for me to search all of the cute girls, it took me more than an hour, but i think i'm still forgeting more characters.
Hero

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, it looks good but I'm not sure how I feel about Luffy being the MC, considering the dude is practically asexual in the series.

I think Sanji would be a better MC since he's not only a pervert but the cook too, so you could feed the girls food with aphrodisiac properties for...obvious reasons.

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hmm, it looks good but I'm not sure how I feel about Luffy being the MC, considering the dude is practically asexual in the series.

I think Sanji would be a better MC since he's not only a pervert but the cook too, so you could feed the girls food with aphrodisiac properties for...obvious reasons.
That's why I made Teach attack luffy in the firstplace to make him a pervert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes