5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone tell me what are the current lewdable characters in the game and if at all possible planned lewdable characters?

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Can someone tell me what are the current lewdable characters in the game and if at all possible planned lewdable characters?
Current : Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin
Planned : Boa, Carrot, Rebecca, Nefertari Vivi, Reiju, Pudding, some girls from Charlotte family, Law, Sanji, Usopp, Baby 5, Shakuyaku, Kikunojo, Hiyori, Shyarly, Shirahoshi, etc...

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Terrible fishing game... Extremely annoying... Your surpose to have fun playing these kinda games, not getting frustrated over not being able to catch some useless fish... Why do some of you Devs, insist on to ruin your own games with crap like this? All the rest of the game is really good, but then you put in some crappy mini-game to ruin it all... I don't get it... I guess you only want a few people to play, instead of getting many to like it...

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Terrible fishing game... Extremely annoying... Your surpose to have fun playing these kinda games, not getting frustrated over not being able to catch some useless fish... Why do some of you Devs, insist on to ruin your own games with crap like this? All the rest of the game is really good, but then you put in some crappy mini-game to ruin it all... I don't get it... I guess you only want a few people to play, instead of getting many to like it...
That minigame is under reconstruction. I was annoyed too with it. I am sorry for any inconveniences. The final version of it will be more fluid and easy to play

Reactions: BuggyD and tonny

Landlot

Dec 1, 2019
How do you activate that scene for me it says this is all the content in the game at Nami giving Luffy a handjob
I did download the new version

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
okay the fishing mini-game is taking a piss right now....like how the fuck do u catch the yellow fish??? coz no matter what I try the red bastard always gets caught instead
like look at this....are u fucking kidding me right now???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone just give me the console code for the fishes so I can get this over with *sigh*

Landlot

Dec 1, 2019
okay the fishing mini-game is taking a piss right now....like how the fuck do u catch the yellow fish??? coz no matter what I try the red bastard always gets caught instead
like look at this....are u fucking kidding me right now???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone just give me the console code for the fishes so I can get this over with *sigh*
Move the line farther back and wait

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes