5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
In case you have difficulties with the fishing game you can use these console commands:
- inventory.add(Red_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Green_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Yellow_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Purple_fish)
In the upcoming days i will release a new version where the minigame will be fully reworked.
I understand that for some people it can be disturbing considering that the mini-game is a blockage in the story. I take the mistake I made and promise you it will be remedied in no time.
About the story of the game. Some of the future of the game is already thought out, a great event will take place in the next update, opening the way to many opportunities.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hope we get some Boa scenes later on, Nami was very close to the original one. Liked it, good job man

XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
Honestly i see NTR and dont even click on it, i dont see the appeal of being cuckold....

Love the game so far, keep it up

#NoNtrpls

A.L.O.N.E

Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 546922

Overview:
One Slice of Lust is a parody game based on the One-Piece anime story. The story revolves around the StrawHat Pirates who are targeted by one of the great emperors, Marshall D. Teach that makes them more desperate to meet their sexual needs that they never had before.
Luffy who is captain of the Straw Hats will be the first target and the most affected of all. Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Robin, Franky, Brook and their friends are not so affected but will follow their captain's wishes​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-24
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: LustWorks
Censored: No
Version: 1.6Extra
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console commands:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA | |
Mac: MEGA | |
Android port (unofficial) v1.5 | Thanks to davu91 :
MEGA

View attachment 546925 View attachment 546928 View attachment 546930 View attachment 546943 View attachment 546929 View attachment 599702
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT I CLICK TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME?

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
In case you have difficulties with the fishing game you can use these console commands:
- inventory.add(Red_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Green_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Yellow_fish)
or
- inventory.add(Purple_fish)
In the upcoming days i will release a new version where the minigame will be fully reworked.
I understand that for some people it can be disturbing considering that the mini-game is a blockage in the story. I take the mistake I made and promise you it will be remedied in no time.
About the story of the game. Some of the future of the game is already thought out, a great event will take place in the next update, opening the way to many opportunities.
how do you open the console?

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
It's very nice to play a HQ game based on One Piece. I'm looking forward to see more content :coffee:.

Reactions: LustWorks
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes