5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
Cmon release it already :D

I would love to use Momonosuke to fuck nami maybe as a patreon bonus, dont know if u do commisions

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Can you post a changelog, considering becoming a patron to get access to the update early.
Sure
- Hud rework
- Ship rebuild in 3D format
- Fixed a bug where the music would start if you change the camera pos on the deck
- Hints system (every character will now have his own set of hints)
- New realistic fishing minigame (Optimized for mobile devices too. There you have the controls on the screen as there is no keybord)
- Added scene speed system (it will help you change the scene speed or switch the position)
For Nami:
- Boob massage
- Handjob in bed
- Blowjob
- Sex scene
- Dinner scene
-Updated the gallery
- Every part of the day will now affect the outside of the ship
- Added lights system during nightime outside
- Reworked the chaiselongues buttons

Reactions: BuggyD

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
G
Sure
- Hud rework
- Ship rebuild in 3D format
- Fixed a bug where the music would start if you change the camera pos on the deck
- Hints system (every character will now have his own set of hints)
- New realistic fishing minigame (Optimized for mobile devices too. There you have the controls on the screen as there is no keybord)
- Added scene speed system (it will help you change the scene speed or switch the position)
For Nami:
- Boob massage
- Handjob in bed
- Blowjob
- Sex scene
- Dinner scene
-Updated the gallery
- Every part of the day will now affect the outside of the ship
- Added lights system during nightime outside
- Reworked the chaiselongues buttons
Thanks!!! I am not a patron!

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes. The game is not over
I think he means is there content in the game at the moment. After sex with nami the hints just have her name as "Null" and the hint is "No hint required". All you see every morning is luffy yawn and say "I should go get some meat". At least that is how it was in 0.4, don't know if that has changed in 0.4a.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes