5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Luff123

Aug 2, 2020
I just started the game and it says I have to go to nami but I can’t find her or robin anywhere I even tried at noon and night

Luff123

Aug 2, 2020
Btw because of the new update it forced me to delete the game and download it again which caused to lose all my progress does that mean for future updates I have to do the same think btw I’m on android

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
I hope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has her original color soon so you can add her into the game. Imagining holding her horn make me horny enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hints aren’t helpful lol, like look for some girls when it means talk to Robin at noon, and the ”no hint” required after eating those food in the table but you have to sleep for a whole day. The next after that is to go fish for Nami. I know it is said in the dialogue but I feel like it would still be in the hints regardless. Welp, guess the hints stopped from there. Also fishing is cranky at times, sometimes you can fish right away, most times fish just passes through... or that’s just how it was designed?

So I guess the game is only up to end of the prologue? Should have said this isn’t the end of the game but this is currently the end of this version, wait for the update.

Besides that, game is nice and the arts looks great. Not really a fan of One Piece but eh, I could enjoy this regardless.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hmm,I gotta say this game need a lot of improvement.The story feel rushed and hint are unavailable after you catch some fish for Nami.Also,Nami is a slut.Its just 3 days and she already fuck Luffy like an expert.I though you said she is a virgin.hahahha,that honestly feel rushed as fuck.Well,this isnt Nami I know tbh.She act like she already fuck all men on the ship including selling herself to the people whenever she had a chance.Also,arent Luffy a bit out of character here?He cant cook,but in just one day,he suddenly can cook and make a dinner for Nami?And Nami without any reason other than thirsty for fuck,expertly BJ/Titfuck/HJ Luffy in one day.And expertly let Luffy fuck her in the exact same day.:FacePalm:boi,there is always an arrangement for all of this.I recommend you play Four Element Trainer and see its good point first and try to put it in this game.

Last edited:

LustWorks

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hmm,I gotta say this game need a lot of improvement.The story feel rushed and hint are unavailable after you catch some fish for Nami.Also,Nami is a slut.Its just 3 days and she already fuck Luffy like an expert.I though you said she is a virgin.hahahha,that honestly feel rushed as fuck.Well,this isnt Nami I know tbh.She act like she already fuck all men on the ship including selling herself to the people whenever she had a chance.Also,arent Luffy a bit out of character here?He cant cook,but in just one day,he suddenly can cook and make a dinner for Nami?And Nami without any reason other than thirsty for fuck,expertly BJ/Titfuck/HJ Luffy in one day.And expertly let Luffy fuck her in the exact same day.:FacePalm:boi,there is always an arrangement for all of this.I recommend you play Four Element Trainer and see its good point first and try to put it in this game.
We are aware of the facts you listed. I can tell you this is exactly how we wanted to make it. You will see in the next update why we did it like this and hopefully it will make more sense to you
Hints aren’t helpful lol, like look for some girls when it means talk to Robin at noon, and the ”no hint” required after eating those food in the table but you have to sleep for a whole day. The next after that is to go fish for Nami. I know it is said in the dialogue but I feel like it would still be in the hints regardless. Welp, guess the hints stopped from there. Also fishing is cranky at times, sometimes you can fish right away, most times fish just passes through... or that’s just how it was designed?

So I guess the game is only up to end of the prologue? Should have said this isn’t the end of the game but this is currently the end of this version, wait for the update.

Besides that, game is nice and the arts looks great. Not really a fan of One Piece but eh, I could enjoy this regardless.
The hint system is currently in bugfixing stage. We will return with an bugfixed version soon

thalendir

May 27, 2018
I gotta to say it's been quite a while since I was expected a game like this!

To be honest LustWorks I'd be you I'd try to lay low, because rights owners will chase you being that public, this is likely a reason why I wouldn't probably patreon you, I fear you might get shutdown, and I mean that in the most regretful way.

About the game itself, pretty everything that needs to be said has already been said. I find the graphic pretty stunning, at least Nami & Robin. Would have prefered to see some action with Robin because I'm more a Robin/Boa fan but the game has to start at some point.

Truth is if some more releases of that graphic quality (not discussing the gameplay, you had a bunch of feedbacks already) and of course if the patreon page is still up next month, I'll gladly join.

Keep up the good work! :)

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
Game has potential, the creative liberties with the story are an odd choice but do not detract from the game. Having more to do on the ship to pass time would be good, because sleeping until you can talk to Nami again just doesn't feel interesting.

EDIT: To be as accurate to how I currently feel without completely removing what was said before.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes