5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
Man I hope the page is just down temporarily and they didn't just shut down without saying anything, was looking forward to the next update

Reactions: uberbomb

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
They had made a post some days ago apparently aplogizing for the inactivity and saying they ran into some technical issues. I couldn't read the whole thing because it was patreon locked. But it didn't seem like they were giving up.

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
They had made a post some days ago apparently aplogizing for the inactivity and saying they ran into some technical issues. I couldn't read the whole thing because it was patreon locked. But it didn't seem like they were giving up.
Yeah the post was just saying that they ran into some issues translating the update into Japanese. People the last couple days kept commenting getting increasingly angry with the delays it seemed. I hope it wasn't canceled because of a few comments of people being frustatrated; plenty of people were also being understanding/supportive in the comments

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Hopefully this game is still around, hard to say when the patron is gone.

Are there any powers in this game? one piece has a wide variety of characters with all sorts of powers. I havent played yet but i feel like if you dont take advantage of the powers it will feel like a vanilla VN with a one piece theme.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Hopefully this game is still around, hard to say when the patron is gone.

Are there any powers in this game? one piece has a wide variety of characters with all sorts of powers. I havent played yet but i feel like if you dont take advantage of the powers it will feel like a vanilla VN with a one piece theme.
No powers, at least so far. It's basically a VN.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes