Others One Week Heroine [v0.13] [Arthur Kord NTR]

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The line between NTR and corruption can be a thin one, often you will find games with NTR, and with any sort of innocent character, will have some form of corruption. Without giving too much away, the mind control doesn't actually happen to Molly. NTR-wise, EX has had prior dealings with Molly and there is certainly attraction there. You can start a relationship with Molly during the game if you'd like. Molly can also suck and fuck her way through missions if you have trained her to do, but she can also have a nice vanilla relationship with you if you don't push her down that path and dont mess up during critical points in certain missions.
If you are really making a distinction between netorase and netorare, i'd advise you to make a route where NTR can happen without the MC encouraging it or corrupting her.

I think training her for honeypot can make sense, but MC shouldn't be doing this to get his rocks off by default. If that flavor is available, it could be a route choice leading towards netorase/pimping, but a caring MC that trains her for all eventualities but is not thrilled about it makes sense for netorare route and romance route.

Feel free to ignore what i said if you disagree. Just giving some thoughts on typical MC dispositions for various routes.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The game also isn't working for me. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to playing.
Well I would say at this point there is enough of us saying the game isn't working for us to assume that there is some type of problem there. Like I said mine was saying something like dl. value is null. Which means something in the code doesnt have a value when it should. But I dont know enough about coding or game development to know what it is. But there is a bunch of us now saying it isnt working.

Reactions: KordNTR

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Just to tack onto the others, I'm getting stuck at the developer screen while music plays, but can't move past that.
Interesting, that is the loading screen where the game preloads a lot of things needed in game. I will do some more testing on my end on one of my potato computers. I have a feeling I know how to fix the issue.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Well I would say at this point there is enough of us saying the game isn't working for us to assume that there is some type of problem there. Like I said mine was saying something like dl. value is null. Which means something in the code doesnt have a value when it should. But I dont know enough about coding or game development to know what it is. But there is a bunch of us now saying it isnt working.
Other people seem to be having a different issue to this one though. I can't really help with the dll issue unless you send me a screenshot of the exact error.

EDIT: Nvm, I think I worked out the issue, I will post a fix for you to test out soon.

Last edited:

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
If you are really making a distinction between netorase and netorare, i'd advise you to make a route where NTR can happen without the MC encouraging it or corrupting her.

I think training her for honeypot can make sense, but MC shouldn't be doing this to get his rocks off by default. If that flavor is available, it could be a route choice leading towards netorase/pimping, but a caring MC that trains her for all eventualities but is not thrilled about it makes sense for netorare route and romance route.

Feel free to ignore what i said if you disagree. Just giving some thoughts on typical MC dispositions for various routes.
Thanks for the suggestion! I will keep this in mind when developing the routes further. I tend write more on the netorase side of things so it is important to get this kind of feedback.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Can confirm the linux version works on my machine at least, Ironically I'm facing the same issue as Rugerrell on my windows version but at least I have an alternative
This is good feedback thank you! If you could send the error you are getting to me that would be very helpful.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was able to play it! And I gotta say after playing im excited about what I have seen! The game looks like its gonna be fun. For some reason it wouldn't allow me to save which was a little wierd but besides that it looks like its gonna be awesome.

Reactions: KordNTR

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I was able to play it! And I gotta say after playing im excited about what I have seen! The game looks like its gonna be fun. For some reason it wouldn't allow me to save which was a little wierd but besides that it looks like its gonna be awesome.
Woo! I will check for the saving bug on my end and make sure it doesn't show up in the next version.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Managed to finish the game this time, though it took a while to open in my potato.
Liked the art and the girls are really hot, that itself is attention worthy.
Premise looks interesting enough. The stats presentation in this version reminded me of trainer type games, i like the genre, just hate the intensive grinding they usually have, so i hope it's not the case for this one (much). About the ntr, i'm not sure how you will handle that, but i'm just curious if the presence of love/corruption stats are opposite to each like it usually is in games that have them, or if you can have her as love interest (girlfriend?) and still have her doing slutty activities on missions? well that's a more a netorase approach for sure, but that's a thing that's kind nonexistent in trainer games, cause the girls there are more treated like objects rather than someone you have emotional attachment to.
Anyway, game looks promising and i'm looking forward to how things will develop.
Also, like the user above, i was unable to save the game as well.

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
i've gotta say. the game has a lot of potential.
i really hope this one pulls through and delivers.

and as a massive pervert ntr enjoyer i have some suggestions:

-if the game is gonna have avoidable ntr, make a good amount of vanilla scenes too.
-there's nothing worse than ntr games that you can finish and avoid ntr, but have 0 h-content when you do so... this happens to great ntr games like scars of summer, protect the girl and reach true ending, only to have no h-scenes at all in that run.
-good examples are the crown of leanne's games... they have a heavy focus on ntr, and the MC gets a few scenes with the heroines. but even those feel incomplete if you fully protect the entire cast by managing resources correctly.
-the BEST example i can think of is oyako rankan. the ntr content is massive, but the mc has also lots of scenes with the heroines.
-another good example if it had more ntr scenes to qualify as a "game with an ntr focus", is "dungeon with girl" where there's a good amount of mc scenes even when you don't trigger any ntr.

having multiple scenes between mc and fmc allows you to do the usual "inner comparison" trope. which is often overlooked and mainly used at the ending of the game if you happened to stay with girl... when it's an easy chance of a display in corruption during the progress of the game

BAD examples of games that would have been better if the mc actually gets organic scenes during gameplay. Looking at some of the recent/popular ones:
-Solgante-> you can be efficient and do multiple missions, but the story won't reach an end until you commit to a bad route, would have been better if by doing enough missions without reaching a bad end, you can actually get to a resolution where mc gets a happy* end (happy as in the wife didn't fall despite being used).
-MOST AVANTGARDE GAMES-> barely no mc scenes in "loretta" made the entire route where you save her dry AF in terms of content. in "fox girls" barely no scenes with the duo heroines despite being in relation for most of the game, and with the ntr flag being actually hard to trigger. and almost no scenes in "amelia" when you actually save her at the end.
-most ACEROLA GAMES-> where the mc is not allowed to have sex with the heroine unless she has sex with a rando first. and when you do, it's mostly 4 variations of one scene. (100-75-50-25 lewdness or whatever)
-Netoria tactics-> amazing game, decent amount of ntr content but has barely any content if you "play well" by being strategic and defeating enemies without transforming into a female (corruption) or letting your partner be groped. despite being a strategy game, you barely get any content in the "good" route.
-nebel geisterjagger->great ntr game, but also barely any content if you protect the girl and clear the game.

TLDR; if the hentai game is gonna have avoidable ntr. it must still be a hentai game when avoiding ntr. it makes the player feel rewarded for protecting the partner. otherwise, why even bother protecting her? just make it unavoidable and at that point it becomes a generic wando wando game where the mc is a loser.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
i've gotta say. the game has a lot of potential.
i really hope this one pulls through and delivers.
Me too :)

and as a massive pervert ntr enjoyer i have some suggestions:

-if the game is gonna have avoidable ntr, make a good amount of vanilla scenes too.
-there's nothing worse than ntr games that you can finish and avoid ntr, but have 0 h-content when you do so... this happens to great ntr games like scars of summer, protect the girl and reach true ending, only to have no h-scenes at all in that run.
-good examples are the crown of leanne's games... they have a heavy focus on ntr, and the MC gets a few scenes with the heroines. but even those feel incomplete if you fully protect the entire cast by managing resources correctly.
-the BEST example i can think of is oyako rankan. the ntr content is massive, but the mc has also lots of scenes with the heroines.
-another good example if it had more ntr scenes to qualify as a "game with an ntr focus", is "dungeon with girl" where there's a good amount of mc scenes even when you don't trigger any ntr.

having multiple scenes between mc and fmc allows you to do the usual "inner comparison" trope. which is often overlooked and mainly used at the ending of the game if you happened to stay with girl... when it's an easy chance of a display in corruption during the progress of the game
Yeah, in the current plan there is about 10 sex scenes between the MC and Molly (and more if you take your training with Molly in a particular way). There are also some scenes included for MC with side characters but I don't want to give too much away there.

BAD examples of games that would have been better if the mc actually gets organic scenes during gameplay. Looking at some of the recent/popular ones:
-Solgante-> you can be efficient and do multiple missions, but the story won't reach an end until you commit to a bad route, would have been better if by doing enough missions without reaching a bad end, you can actually get to a resolution where mc gets a happy* end (happy as in the wife didn't fall despite being used).
-MOST AVANTGARDE GAMES-> barely no mc scenes in "loretta" made the entire route where you save her dry AF in terms of content. in "fox girls" barely no scenes with the duo heroines despite being in relation for most of the game, and with the ntr flag being actually hard to trigger. and almost no scenes in "amelia" when you actually save her at the end.
-most ACEROLA GAMES-> where the mc is not allowed to have sex with the heroine unless she has sex with a rando first. and when you do, it's mostly 4 variations of one scene. (100-75-50-25 lewdness or whatever)
-Netoria tactics-> amazing game, decent amount of ntr content but has barely any content if you "play well" by being strategic and defeating enemies without transforming into a female (corruption) or letting your partner be groped. despite being a strategy game, you barely get any content in the "good" route.
-nebel geisterjagger->great ntr game, but also barely any content if you protect the girl and clear the game.
Yeah, played all of the games you mentioned and I would agree. Especially Netoria Tactics, agree it is a great game but as a FE player, I was too good at the game and kept the MC and FMC safe too much haha.

TLDR; if the hentai game is gonna have avoidable ntr. it must still be a hentai game when avoiding ntr. it makes the player feel rewarded for protecting the partner. otherwise, why even bother protecting her? just make it unavoidable and at that point it becomes a generic wando wando game where the mc is a loser.
Yeah, I really like when there is a significant differences between the netorare and love routes in a game and when both routes have a good amount of sex scenes. That being said, there will be more netorare and netorase scenes than pure love scenes in the game. Also failure MCs are getting a bit boring for me.

Reactions: maroder

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Managed to finish the game this time, though it took a while to open in my potato.
Liked the art and the girls are really hot, that itself is attention worthy.
Premise looks interesting enough. The stats presentation in this version reminded me of trainer type games, i like the genre, just hate the intensive grinding they usually have, so i hope it's not the case for this one (much).
Missed your message when going through the thread before, sorry! I too hate the grinding in training games, I don't think I have anything in the game that would be considered grindy though. Each training to increase stats is an event and the only repeatable content will be the randomised repeatable missions that you can do to gather Intel, Tech, and Funds (though the game will be completable without ever undertaking those missions, they are just there if you really need a certain resource).

About the ntr, i'm not sure how you will handle that, but i'm just curious if the presence of love/corruption stats are opposite to each like it usually is in games that have them, or if you can have her as love interest (girlfriend?) and still have her doing slutty activities on missions? well that's a more a netorase approach for sure, but that's a thing that's kind nonexistent in trainer games, cause the girls there are more treated like objects rather than someone you have emotional attachment to.
You hit the nail on the head with love and corruption. I kept them split to allow for stuff like a super slutty Molly who sleeps around but also loves EX very much. There is a good amount of Netorase content planned and EX is able to encourage Molly to use her body to complete missions. You can also decide not to start a relationship with Molly and remain friends.

Anyway, game looks promising and i'm looking forward to how things will develop.
Also, like the user above, i was unable to save the game as well.
Any more information on the inability to save? Did it just not let you or did it crash the game?

Reactions: mesoru