Others One Week Heroine [v0.13] [Arthur Kord NTR]

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Going to make a patreon post about it this week but we are down an artist right now which is doing my head in as I am trying to find a new artist that can do the same style :(
Problems like that happen. Hope you can recover from it and are able to make your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KordNTR

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Going to make a patreon post about it this week but we are down an artist right now which is doing my head in as I am trying to find a new artist that can do the same style :(
well good luck with finding an other artist + even if the art change a little if it's still in the same caliber of high quality it's not a big problem in my opinion I will still play the game . I hope you don't give up in creating your game :)

• Red Heart

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
I salute you for being honest and specific upfront about where the AI art is, and how it's probably not gonna last outside prototyping. You're doing better than everybody else in this wretched tag

ParaplegicRacehorse

Jan 5, 2019
Has anyone been successful at getting this to run on linux? I tried in Lutris and Bottles. Both failed to launch.

If you succeeded, what extras were needed?

KordNTR
Do you intend to compile a linux-native binary? Godot supports this in the default compile targets.
If yes, I will think real hard about a Patreon support level.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone been successful at getting this to run on linux? I tried in Lutris and Bottles. Both failed to launch.

If you succeeded, what extras were needed?

KordNTR
Do you intend to compile a linux-native binary? Godot supports this in the default compile targets.
If yes, I will think real hard about a Patreon support level.
Let me give it a go now.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Alright, try this and let me know if it works:
I don't use Linux so it isn't tested but if it works, I will release a linux version of each update going forward.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

New artist, new engine, new training events.
Unfortunately both the console and regular PC versions of the game just go to a black screen for me and I dont know why because thats never happened with any game on my computer. So idk whats up but maybe a file is missing or something? The Console 1 says something like "error parameter dl. is null" of something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThoratyHornet45

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Unfortunately both the console and regular PC versions of the game just go to a black screen for me and I dont know why because thats never happened with any game on my computer. So idk whats up but maybe a file is missing or something? The Console 1 says something like "error parameter dl. is null" of something like that.
Send the consol log in a private message to me. Had a few people test it out and so far no similar issues have arrisen so it is possible the download you did was corrupted? If you send it through I can check it out.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Send the consol log in a private message to me. Had a few people test it out and so far no similar issues have arrisen so it is possible the download you did was corrupted? If you send it through I can check it out.
Nah it cant be that I went back and redownloaded it again from your patreon again and it does the same thing both versions the screen goes black right after it has the initial KordNTR image and the music starts playing. I must be missing something on my side or something that I need to play the game but I dont know what unfortunately. I dont think ive ever played a GoDot game so I dont know much about it or its requirements.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Very odd, my only suggestion then would be to make sure that your graphic drivers are updated and to delete any temporary files in your %appdata% folder that are related to the game.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Very odd, my only suggestion then would be to make sure that your graphic drivers are updated and to delete any temporary files in your %appdata% folder that are related to the game.
Yea it sucks but unfortunately it looks like I wont be able to play it. I dont know anything about coding so I wouldn't understand how to fix a piece of code with a null value.

KnightoftheRake

Nov 17, 2017
Alright, try this and let me know if it works: Linux Version
I don't use Linux so it isn't tested but if it works, I will release a linux version of each update going forward.
Can confirm the linux version works on my machine at least, Ironically I'm facing the same issue as Rugerrell on my windows version but at least I have an alternative

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OneWeekHeroine-0.12g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Can confirm the linux version works on my machine at least, Ironically I'm facing the same issue as Rugerrell on my windows version but at least I have an alternative
Im glad to know that its at least happening to other people. Now i dont have to feel like i got some piece of shit computer that cant launch a game lol. Cause i've never had a problem with any other game that I can remember.

Reactions: Blakeheart Games