Others One Week Heroine [v0.13] [Arthur Kord NTR]

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Any more information on the inability to save? Did it just not let you or did it crash the game?
It wasn't crashing or anything like that, it just wasn't creating a save file when i clicked on the save slot.
I suppose the "rest" option also doesn't work in this version either? that's another thing that i wasn't managing to do, but i thought it was just due to being a wip thing.
Also, that reminds me of something else that i forgotten, the game will end in 1 week, right? so, i assumed if you rest, 1 day passes in the game, doesn't that make it for quite a short time for the amount of options that game gives you to do? (missions, training, bonding, etc), unless i'm misunderstanding the gameplay here.
You hit the nail on the head with love and corruption. I kept them split to allow for stuff like a super slutty Molly who sleeps around but also loves EX very much. There is a good amount of Netorase content planned and EX is able to encourage Molly to use her body to complete missions. You can also decide not to start a relationship with Molly and remain friends.
Honestly, that sounds pretty great, and hot. Looking forward to it. :)

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
Any more information on the inability to save? Did it just not let you or did it crash the game?
this is what i noticed:
-in order to save the game, you click the file, but the save doesn't work.
-however, if you write a name for the save and click save, it will do so, but on an arbitrary slot.
-what i found is that my cursor highlights the save file when i click it, but when i go to click save, the highlight dissapears. so probably something along the lines of a missing variable that remembers the save file last clicked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KordNTR

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
this is what i noticed:
-in order to save the game, you click the file, but the save doesn't work.
-however, if you write a name for the save and click save, it will do so, but on an arbitrary slot.
-what i found is that my cursor highlights the save file when i click it, but when i go to click save, the highlight dissapears. so probably something along the lines of a missing variable that remembers the save file last clicked.
Great info, easy fix on my end :) thank you!

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
is mind control avoidable.... :ROFLMAO:

gonna keep an eye on this game. hopefully it uses the only kind of mind control I like.
The mind control/brainwashing only happens to a side character if you don't save them in time, no plans currently to have mind control of Molly.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
The mind control/brainwashing only happens to a side character if you don't save them in time, no plans currently to have mind control of Molly.
cool, I am keeping an eye on the project more so because it is made in godot. I want to make a game in godot as well. how much of it is playable? i gave it a glance yesterday but I ran into some troubles mainly I could not find how to go into the story missions after I was training the rookie because I lacked Eye points.

some observations.
Numpad enter is not recognized as a possible progress key.
Skip sometimes stop skipping. and some how it switches on and off when I press enter or space. so I have to go into clicking.
there is no skip key

besides that I could not find any story a lot of place holders, so all i can say is that despite the lack of content it holds some potential.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
cool, I am keeping an eye on the project more so because it is made in godot. I want to make a game in godot as well.
Godot is great! Takes some getting used to though. Working with both Godot and Dialogic was a steep learning curve coming from other, simpler, engines. That being said, I can do way more in Godot.

how much of it is playable? i gave it a glance yesterday but I ran into some troubles mainly I could not find how to go into the story missions after I was training the rookie because I lacked Eye points.
Ah yeah, you should be able to do the repeatable gather Intel mission and that will give you some starting Intel (the next release will start you with a few Intel points). In v0.13 only some of the hangout events and training missions are added in. Just finished adding a few side missions today, still waiting on some artwork for the first story mission before I add it in.

Current plan is to have the demo version end with the first story mission and the first proper release will have the whole "day 1" completed.

some observations.
Numpad enter is not recognized as a possible progress key.
Fixed. Will be possible in the next release version.

Skip sometimes stop skipping.
and some how it switches on and off when I press enter or space. so I have to go into clicking.
there is no skip key
Currently it will stop skipping at any point that I put "input required" in the timeline of an event. I will have a look into making it skip through those events too. As for stopping skipping on pressing spacebar, it should only be turning off. There is currently a few bugs in the plugin that I use for dialogue (Dialogic) that makes the skipping functionality a bit inconsistent and I am working with the devs of that plugin to try and sort it out. One example is that you cant start skipping if the dialogue box reveals lines partially. Should be able to add a skip key easy enough though.

besides that I could not find any story a lot of place holders, so all i can say is that despite the lack of content it holds some potential.
Next release will have the first story mission (wip), a few side missions (wip), day 1 training events (completed), and day 1 hangout events (completed). Also, the placeholder sex artwork at the start of the game has been updated as I just got that back from artist, very excited to show it off next release as it came out really well.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
It wasn't crashing or anything like that, it just wasn't creating a save file when i clicked on the save slot.
Fixed for next version :)

I suppose the "rest" option also doesn't work in this version either? that's another thing that i wasn't managing to do, but i thought it was just due to being a wip thing.
Yeah, the rest function is disabled at the moment, when you rest in the evening it will take you to an "night scene manager" that goes through and checks what night scenes you have unlocked and will plqy them, then it will go to the new day.

Also, that reminds me of something else that i forgotten, the game will end in 1 week, right? so, i assumed if you rest, 1 day passes in the game, doesn't that make it for quite a short time for the amount of options that game gives you to do? (missions, training, bonding, etc), unless i'm misunderstanding the gameplay here.
1 week, correct. That being said, time is relative. Missions/training/etc range from costing 1 to 3 AP and you start with 10 AP. AP increases each day and through completion of certain quests and training, so by the end of the game you'll have 20 to 25 AP to spend. You are looking at roughly 10 events a day for a total of 70 to 80 choosable missions/training/etc events by the end of the game. Which missions you prioritise will affect the final mission and the ending.

Painfulexperience

Dec 9, 2023
Just found this game and I don't know if this has been asked yet but will there be prostitution or other slutty activities. Perhaps even some a little bit of Ahegao perhaps?

2.gif