Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Alright i got it to run but now the game keeps crashing/window closes after a minute or two every time. Jfc man why does this shit have to be a pain in the ass?

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
I can only get this to run for about 30 secs to 1 min at a time before it crashes. Rip. If anyone has a fix lmk. Thank you.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
I can only get this to run for about 30 secs to 1 min at a time before it crashes. Rip. If anyone has a fix lmk. Thank you.
my solution was that my antivirus was messing with the game. Usually i would make the game an exception from being scanned and that would be enough but not here. So what i had to do was turn off the entire program and it worked!
For me the program would sometimes turn on by itself but after the first couple of times it was no longer an issue.

Reactions: Beastwithin

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
my solution was that my antivirus was messing with the game. Usually i would make the game an exception from being scanned and that would be enough but not here. So what i had to do was turn off the entire program and it worked!
For me the program would sometimes turn on by itself but after the first couple of times it was no longer an issue.
Thanks for the info. I gave it an exception in my antivirus but that wasn't enough so I had to completely close it just for it to work. Weird but it works I guess. Thank you.

Konstantinople

Dec 22, 2021
I'm having some trouble with this game. Whenever I open the game using the .exe with Japanese characters and the girls face, the game instantly starts and then instantly crashes. The .exe then removes itself from my computer. It's not in my trash bin, it's completely gone from my computer. I have to re-extract the game to reset it. Anything I can do or am I fucked?

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
to All who still have not found the translated copy of this stunning game:
Stop it! Onee-Chan!! I’m Gonna Cum!! [v1.1] [Yuuseiran]
it's here in F95

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes