Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
She's never seen a penis before and has no lube, somehow I doubt she is doing it correctly. Also, in the end even the best handjob has no appreciable difference between masturbation, except with no physical feedback from your dick she is unable to get adjust to target the best spots. Sorry, but fapping>handjob
The only time it gets "better" is when you put it in an orifice because that is a sensation you can't emulate with your own far more practiced hand.
He was already fapping before so there is most likely enough precum there already or he used his usual lotion stuff. On top of that he isn't circumvented which makes the fapping diffent. Thats the real life portion of it.

Now to the VN fantasy thing: She is very good at reading his emotions so she'd notice if she'd do anything wrong, not to forget how he reacts to her touch. She also masturbates herself and knows that these spots are sensitive so she won't wank him like a crazy person.

Also there was never the question about what is better because in the end of the day fapping should be better (in real life), at least in terms of fast release, since you have enough practice as a male and obviously a blowjob, vaginal or analsex (with some kind of lubrication obviously) feels better than a handjob or fapping in any way.

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
She's never seen a penis before and has no lube, somehow I doubt she is doing it correctly. Also, in the end even the best handjob has no appreciable difference between masturbation, except with no physical feedback from your dick she is unable to get adjust to target the best spots. Sorry, but fapping>handjob
The only time it gets "better" is when you put it in an orifice because that is a sensation you can't emulate with your own far more practiced hand.
Lube isn't necessary most of the time if you're not cut although, I've never had to use it

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Is this the first of their games this short? All the other things i saw of them on vndb were massively long 40 or even more hours. That is not something i spent lightly on a vn. I think this one could be a very good one to just try out their writing style. :)

Edit: I confused Hibiki- and Toneworks. Nevermind... it's the only one of theirs we have in english. Oh no wonder the does tonework translations now as well.
I guess yes, I know Suiren to sion that have 2 heroines only. I'm not playing it yet but I guess that also the short one after this onee-chan game... cmiiw

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1741180 you meant this right? yea same thing came out some kind of things like it require verification key code idk man
I'm not sure why he said use the face icon, as there are two files which use the same icon, maybe it seriously does work on his computer, but I have found running this file in japanese locale will give you a playable English game.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

we3ley7

Apr 16, 2021
I'm not sure why he said use the face icon, as there are two files which use the same icon, maybe it seriously does work on his computer, but I have found running this file in japanese locale will give you a playable English game.
View attachment 1741199
There's only one "Face icon" i see which is that thing yea but it's alright

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
There's only one "Face icon" i see which is that thing yea but it's alright
Did your antivirus remove the cracked file by any chance? Some people in the thread saw it was flagged, so it might have just gone ahead and deleted it.

we3ley7

Apr 16, 2021
Did your antivirus remove the cracked file by any chance? Some people in the thread saw it was flagged, so it might have just gone ahead and deleted it.
I see that I'm not sure whether my antivirus deleted it automatically but is there any other option to solve it?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The worst case scenario: There's a locked gallery so you can't sense how many H scenes they are.
The Logical scenario: F95 says how many they are in the description 6 hours haha. (Probably 40 scenes maybe)

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know more games with female characters like this? Constantly trying to seduce the male character into sex and being dominant about it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes