topboy

Dec 16, 2019
If anyone have game same as this (a little bit older female+English) please recommend for me.

we3ley7

Apr 16, 2021
1648904928313.png followed the instructions but it just would not open, maybe this is the solution to it? req some kind of code anyone know?

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Unable to save the progress..it says the folder might be right-protected...already un-checked the read only attribute in properties but it didn't work.. how can I fix it?

edit : ok..disabled the AV and now I am able to save.

Last edited:

Ash_1

May 18, 2021
loved the art in this game.. can someone tell me where can i download more games from hibiki works? .. there doesnt seem to be lot of quality japanese games in this website

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
loved the art in this game.. can someone tell me where can i download more games from hibiki works? .. there doesnt seem to be lot of quality japanese games in this website
It's rare to see a wholesome game with art as good as NTR games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Not gonna lie. I hated the game at first. But I decided to not read a single bit of naration, focus on the sister's line. Play from her POV. MUUUCH better experience.

Still, I can so effortlessly immagine a game 10x better than this. Having to hide form the parents. Public sex acts, hiding from friends. Having the MC actually say that he's dating someone to the [spoilers], instead of just going "ehh, well, we can't. Becauuuse. Because I suck as a human being, can't say a single line of dialog that isn't cringy and horrendous."

That scene with the [Spoilers] in the class below. It could have been an amazing turning point. A realization, an admission. Character growth! IMMAGINE THAT!
But no. Instead we get the same limp-dick stumbling ahead. No growth, no change. Just more of the same.

I mean, the sister, who is the REAL protagonist, she gets a lot of decent character growth. Not mind blowing, mind you. But decent. Wish she were the POV. But no, were' stuck with this guy.

It is so ... mind-blowingly one sided. I mean ... I get it. Whomever wrote this, wrote it for the sister. This entire universe revolves around her. Anything that happens is either because of her, or for her benefit. She moves the skies and the seas. Yet, with minimal effort, the POV character could have been decent. An actual character, and not a cart-board cuttout. All he had to say during the [Spoilers] section is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boom, character growth. Real stakes. Heart warming moment. Two human beings, experimenting with life. What do we get instead? A series of events that happen to the MC. Where he is just an observer, and does literally nothing. And only gets somewhere, because the Godess of this realm wishes it to be so.

If I had more free time, I'd just mod this game. A simple re-write. So small. Wouldn't change any event. Nor the order of anything. No scene would be different. Just the MC would have a couple of lines to prove that he's actually alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonikus

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Not gonna lie. I hated the game at first. But I decided to not read a single bit of naration, focus on the sister's line. Play from her POV. MUUUCH better experience.

Still, I can so effortlessly immagine a game 10x better than this. Having to hide form the parents. Public sex acts, hiding from friends. Having the MC actually say that he's dating someone to the [spoilers], instead of just going "ehh, well, we can't. Becauuuse. Because I suck as a human being, can't say a single line of dialog that isn't cringy and horrendous."

That scene with the [Spoilers] in the class below. It could have been an amazing turning point. A realization, an admission. Character growth! IMMAGINE THAT!
But no. Instead we get the same limp-dick stumbling ahead. No growth, no change. Just more of the same.
why would the dude admit hes fucking his sister out loud? that sounds stupid

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes