RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
idk if I got a bad link but like not a single defeat seem translated and let be real It's what were here for....

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
idk if I got a bad link but like not a single defeat seem translated and let be real It's what were here for....
You didn't get a bad link. 90% translated in this case means everything was translated but the lewd scenes. While I appreciate that translations like this allow the game to be played, it leaves me feeling blue balled too.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Oneshota Fjnal Compressed (Untested)

Win 487 MB/~98 MB :

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 20, 2023
I got tired of waiting, so i MTLed the game and manually edited some of it. By no means is this a perfect translation, its MTL after all but at least you can understand the scenes.
For those lazy bums out there, full save is included and just go right when u spawn for the recollection room. ;)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I got tired of waiting, so i MTLed the game and manually edited some of it. By no means is this a perfect translation, its MTL after all but at least you can understand the scenes.
For those lazy bums out there, full save is included and just go right when u spawn for the recollection room. ;)

Mega
Thank you so much for your work on this gem.

Reactions: porkenthusiast82

evangelinexrei

Jan 29, 2023

Mega
Can I you upload your translation file it seem that the animation on your link is broken

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes