RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mrmustachios

Nov 9, 2019
does anyone else get the error "failed to execute 'attachshader' on 'webglrenderingcontext' parameter 2 is not of type 'webglshader'" if so how do you fix it?

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Okay, the friends thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations, you've unlocked the True Final Boss and the last ending you need to complete the gallery (At least it was for me).

Reactions: AntiMeteor

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
make that mc a trap he don't have the look of a man at all its be better suited as a sexy back handler
Perhaps in the opening the girls could steal MC's clothes and he has to run and fight wearing whatever clothes he can find.

Miniskirt, tank top, and cotton panties come to mind.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Rocko000009

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
Ok, so I played the game, the game was pretty good, I like the gameplay and the art style, but what about the parts of the game where the text is untranslated? Not only the endings are untranslated but also when you won in the battle with Mother and at the beginning of the battle with Star Dragon! Is the translation still going on or what happend there?
Edit: Ok, it seems that , sad :cry:

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
What the heck does Partially English mean? xD LOL
Like fansubs I guess, where official translation goes "What the..Stop! Hmph! Stupid bro.." fansubs go "Nani?! No.. Baka Onii-chan! ~umu~..""Translators note: The word nani 何 (なに) in Japanese means "what." And depending on the situation, you might, instead, use nan (なん); No の, in hiragana, and ノ, in katakana, are Japanese kana, both representing one mora. In the gojūon system of ordering of Japanese syllables, it occupies the 25th position, between ね (ne) and は (ha). It occupies the 26th position in the iroha ordering. Both represent the sound [no]; Baka (馬鹿, ばか in hiragana, or バカ in katakana) means "fool", or (as an adjectival noun) "foolish" and is the most frequently used pejorative term in the Japanese language. Onii-chan - A mispelling of Oni-chan, usually used to call one's brother when he attacks you like an Oni (Oni means monster, possibly a play on the word "one", which could refer to the One-eyed monster, Dingus dongus) and chan because every japanese guy has the surname chan, like Jackie-chan; umu (umu) translates to "I'm a fag.". Get outta there, she's not worth it."

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
1649226172340.png
-beta shota-
-get ara ara by girl older than him
-cry anyway
-intensify femdom
-virgin lost to hyena girls.

1649226130983.png
-chad shota-
-about to get ara ara by girl older than him
-intense sperm eye and doom bgm music
-more powerful than beta shota
-protect his virginity

Be like chad shota.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Like fansubs I guess, where official translation goes "What the..Stop! Hmph! Stupid bro.." fansubs go "Nani?! No.. Baka Onii-chan! ~umu~..""Translators note: The word nani 何 (なに) in Japanese means "what." And depending on the situation, you might, instead, use nan (なん); No の, in hiragana, and ノ, in katakana, are Japanese kana, both representing one mora. In the gojūon system of ordering of Japanese syllables, it occupies the 25th position, between ね (ne) and は (ha). It occupies the 26th position in the iroha ordering. Both represent the sound [no]; Baka (馬鹿, ばか in hiragana, or バカ in katakana) means "fool", or (as an adjectival noun) "foolish" and is the most frequently used pejorative term in the Japanese language. Onii-chan - A mispelling of Oni-chan, usually used to call one's brother when he attacks you like an Oni (Oni means monster, possibly a play on the word "one", which could refer to the One-eyed monster, Dingus dongus) and chan because every japanese guy has the surname chan, like Jackie-chan; umu (umu) translates to "I'm a fag.". Get outta there, she's not worth it."
Japanese is definitely a hard language to translate properly, I am very thankful for the translators who take on this work, and even moreso for the ones who translate these games free of charge.

View attachment 1742749
-beta shota-
-get ara ara by girl older than him
-cry anyway
-intensify femdom
-virgin lost to hyena girls.

View attachment 1742745
-chad shota-
-about to get ara ara by girl older than him
-intense sperm eye and doom bgm music
-more powerful than beta shota
-protect his virginity

Be like chad shota.
This meme has won the internet, plz share in this other shota reverse ravishment game threads!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes