RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
You know, those "OneShota" games used to have that distinct look to them, which made them interesting. Now it's just another drop in generic anime-looking trash ocean.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You just copied the definition here and I don't get why Lmao. So tell me the faults and mistakes then in this translation. I'm not talking about the untranslated work which is considered still WIP in this case. If you want to scream about the 90% just open this project with a trans tool and see the overall progress for yourself. It literally says 93% there.

Copy pasting stuff without any relation won't make you smarter it's more like the opposite.
English is hard, you're really dense.
So many people are complaining here because of the untranslated parts of the game. The translator made this for free on his spare time and don't get anything from it. Instead of appreciating it as it is you whine. Just do a machine translation for yourself then if this bothers you guys that much holy shit.
And defensive. Just because something is free doesn't make it immune to criticism.
People will hand out their opinions, those are also free and done with spare time, why are you complaining?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Felt super disappointed by the lamia/naga character, tbh. Having her switch to human legs is such a cheap fucking fakeout, it's like the artist doesn't even care for "real" monster girls and just wants kemonomimi (just ears and/or tail) bullshit.
You know, those "OneShota" games used to have that distinct look to them, which made them interesting. Now it's just another drop in generic anime-looking trash ocean.
"OneShota" is actually just a JP term and not a specific series or anything, derived from "onee" (older sister) + shota (young male).

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Felt super disappointed by the lamia/naga character, tbh. Having her switch to human legs is such a cheap fucking fakeout, it's like the artist doesn't even care for "real" monster girls and just wants kemonomimi (just ears and/or tail) bullshit.

"OneShota" is actually just a JP term and not a specific series or anything, derived from "onee" (older sister) + shota (young male).
I just learned something today :)

Is that pronounced like "One Shota" or "Oni Shota"?

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
This game is majorly untranslated. Jesus christ.

So many people are complaining here because of the untranslated parts of the game. The translator made this for free on his spare time and don't get anything from it. Instead of appreciating it as it is you whine. Just do a machine translation for yourself then if this bothers you guys that much holy shit.
You are the worst kind of person. Quit excusing poor work ethics and shoddy uploads. I'm actually surprised this was uploaded here considering just how untranslated it is.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I just learned something today :)

Is that pronounced like "One Shota" or "Oni Shota"?
Given that it's derived from "onee," I imagine that it's probably pronounced more like "oh-nay shota." Romanization of Japanese is extremely inconsistent so that's probably where the dropped "e" in "OneShota" comes from.

I know. I didn't say it was.
...then why would you say "those OneShota games had a distinctive look to them" and say that this one is generic? Sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it sounded like you were implying this game was a part of some series of games or something?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
The gameplay during the combat phases is horrible clearly RPGM is not made for this kind of game. I didn't go further than the first boss, too bad it looked nice.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
The gameplay during the combat phases is horrible clearly RPGM is not made for this kind of game. I didn't go further than the first boss, too bad it looked nice.
If you hold D and click A it should go flawlessly, though. If you have a macro mouse you could just bind one of the buttons with those keys.

Reactions: bigboy6220

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Because almost every oneshota game that came before that used to look different from most other Japanese titles. While this one does not.
I dunno, looking through the shota tag (on here at least) and focusing on the [shota x older woman]-themed games, there's more than a few that I'd say look pretty generic.
1623963801290.png
These three in particular, all uploaded around the same time, and from two years ago (so in the range of "games that came before") all look fairly generic, and maybe even a little dated. Granted, two of them have the same artist and/or dev, but still not anything I'd single out as especially unique.

Last edited:

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
We may not see the (100%). Checked the translator profile 2 months last seen and the wordpress is non-existing anymore. :censored:

Also MC believes his a man :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes