RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

curcum

Jul 30, 2020
english (90% done)
90% of what 10% it's pretty much all japanese exept menus and some dialogue, I have no problem with a game being in japanese but you can't trick me telling me it's 90% translated when it's not, shame on you

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
The 10% untranslated is unfortunately NOT just useless stuff. It also includes most of the endgame conversations.

Anyway, anyone figure how to befriend everyone yet?
*-Apparently aside from Gray, it's just to not skip conversation and pick different choices when talking to them again after the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: hironakamuraxp

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Just finished the original japanese a week ago...

Welp, just my luck.

PS: the MC got "fucked" too, but not animated.

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
finally, we have english (90% done) translation
welp as long as the good one is translated .. thats ok i guess

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...is the only game that i have seen that the "reward" for play well is to see the girl that like you get fucked by futas, and if you lose, you fuck her but is game over...wtf...

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
I downloaded 2 times from different source but while extracting it gives corrupt error. For windows

Apr 15, 2020
so i played a decent amount of the game and its fun but i will say this, fuck the whole "its 90% translated" bit as that is immense BS. every sex scene in the mating dens and after you beat the Touhou part of the game is untranslated. really should change it from 90% to 50% cause half the dam game is untranslated

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes