RPGM Completed OneShota Dragon: A World Full of Busty Girls! [Final] [yoshii tech]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Given that it's derived from "onee," I imagine that it's probably pronounced more like "oh-nay shota." Romanization of Japanese is extremely inconsistent so that's probably where the dropped "e" in "OneShota" comes from.

...then why would you say "those OneShota games had a distinctive look to them" and say that this one is generic? Sorry if I'm reading it wrong but it sounded like you were implying this game was a part of some series of games or something?
Thank you, that is what I was thinking as well.

We may not see the (100%). Checked the translator profile 2 months last seen and the wordpress is non-existing anymore. :censored:

Also MC believes his a man :LOL:
Well, there's no doubt he will be a man by the end of this game ;)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I just got Rabbi without really doing anything special.

The one I can't figure out is Crow. I made it to the flower meadow... What else do I need to do? Also, is it even possible to befriend Star Dragon?

Also. I have to agree with what others said. This game is probably only around 60% translated. Possibly 50%, depending on perspective. Definitely not 90%. Given that it's a casual sex-world, more or less, the sex scenes are a pretty big part in getting the whole picture.

Still, any work done for free is better than no work, but the current OP is definitely misleading.

Saltmatters

Aug 19, 2018

The one I can't figure out is Crow. I made it to the flower meadow... What else do I need to do? Also, is it even possible to befriend Star Dragon?

Also. I have to agree with what others said. This game is probably only around 60% translated. Possibly 50%, depending on perspective. Definitely not 90%. Given that it's a casual sex-world, more or less, the sex scenes are a pretty big part in getting the whole picture.

Still, any work done for free is better than no work, but the current OP is definitely misleading.
This is how you become friends with crow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iexist

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018

its realy shame its not what it say it is i think no sex sceans are translated that is the most importent part of this kind of game thats why menny off us is here

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018

no clue who crow was but but rabbit was all i was missing coudlnt figurte it out so just got the full save to see the last few things

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thumbs up for being grateful for free translation work.

To the translator working on this, thank you!

Jul 26, 2020
Whoever created this game, he's on some shrooms. I've played a lot of hard h-games, but this one is straight up impossible without that cheat item.

Reactions: jinzom

Arethuza

May 31, 2021
Yes the MC is the only male character in this game world. All other living beings there are females and males didn't exist in that world so they created magic where they could grow a penis to fuck with each other. All females there are basically wants to be fucked by MC.

I recently saw the translation on tool and honestly It's fully translated already except some sex lines and useless stuff. You can clear the game. And I don't think 90% is accurate... I think it's more like 95%.
Wow thanks for this

Apr 15, 2020
Whoever created this game, he's on some shrooms. I've played a lot of hard h-games, but this one is straight up impossible without that cheat item.
really? granted i havent played all the battles yet but the first 4 werent that bad. how far did ya get and which one did ya have issues with?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020

Wait you can befriend them? how do you even do that?.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes