DikFuc

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone know where subquest 3 and 6 are? Thought I explored everywhere but I beat the game and haven't found them.

kaguya7104

Aug 8, 2020
It should be have 2executives and have 2 round, when they HP=0, they will drink virus Accelerator to Zombified.
If you only see one, it should be some reason that can not correct generate chara...
(1 hour speed run to there, can't found any bug)
I try many times can't be reproducibility this bug(?)
and all weapon can pass this event, even if two summon staff and love wand(wait they XXX you),Death Scythe(that will change skin to dead),magic scissors...etc.
all can pass it
only when using sleep wand and using restraint item while they HP>0, will reproducible(every time), so do not use restraint item in a event can avoid this bug.
i might know of a reason why this bug exists: during the second story quest, i put that executive into prison (unique chara so why not) which may have made the bug exist

not sure though, so i guess ill have to go back to a way older save and see if i can fix that

Jan 10, 2023
i might know of a reason why this bug exists: during the second story quest, i put that executive into prison (unique chara so why not) which may have made the bug exist

not sure though, so i guess ill have to go back to a way older save and see if i can fix that
do keep us updated if you find the source of the bug since im having the same problem

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know where subquest 3 and 6 are? Thought I explored everywhere but I beat the game and haven't found them.
3, go back to the survivor base next to the the police station and talk to the police officer there. I think this quest becomes active after you capture the super zombie in the area.

6 is in the prison in the locked room where you saved the officer that was behind the security gate being raped. Likewise, I think this only opened up after you finished the main quest in the zone.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I guess it's a subjective thing. Personally i'll happily buy Oniga because i did play Two Horns in the past and it's actually among my favorite. Pink Art Café deserves the support because they are one of the most creative H-devs around, especially now that they supposedly dropped their anti-consumer antics. I really hope the devs can stick around.

Well if this one really ends up disappointing me in the end, i still hope the devs stick around. In a world filled with VNs and Ren'Pys, games like Two Horns are a real breath of fresh air
Especially (in the most EXTREME sense) Ren'Pooh. The "engine" that sucks.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022

that's it, but it's rule not bug.
unique chara have it's tag, system will check this tag is in jail or not, if in jail map will not popup this chara.
(I add that sell cheat item NPC you can catch her, I erase her's tag already[only in misaki's lab, real one is still have tag]
and that NPC can change detail's value, will become the other unique chara)

such as detail value="manami",her will become manami, but tag="", so catch her will not have tag
if you want to keep that chara, you need edit savedata and find the tag then erase it's tag
(<key>uniqueTag</key>,delete next line, common NPC have not unique tag)

Last edited:
Reactions: ayylmaoo123987

DikFuc

Oct 23, 2018
3, go back to the survivor base next to the the police station and talk to the police officer there. I think this quest becomes active after you capture the super zombie in the area.

6 is in the prison in the locked room where you saved the officer that was behind the security gate being raped. Likewise, I think this only opened up after you finished the main quest in the zone.
Ayy, thanks man. Hate not completing games.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017

Seems to be it, had the same issue, released the executive from jail before bringing the first Super-Zombie to the roof and now two executives spawn in the other town.

EDIT:
Btw, how do you help the girls in the Underground Hall in Prison and get the Pillory blueprint?
EDIT2:
*sigh* Just fuck em all...

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2023
that's it, but it's rule not bug.
unique chara have it's tag, system will check this tag is in jail or not, if in jail map will not popup this chara.
(I add that sell cheat item NPC you can catch her, I erase her's tag already[only in misaki's lab, real one is still have tag]
and that NPC can change detail's value, will become the other unique chara)

such as detail value="manami",her will become manami, but tag="", so catch her will not have tag
if you want to keep that chara, you need edit savedata and find the tag then erase it's tag
(<key>uniqueTag</key>,delete next line, common NPC have not unique tag)
thanks for the help

DikFuc

Oct 23, 2018
umm... how to use the restraint? detailed as possible please
Knock down the girl and instead of fucking her, go into your inventory and use the restraint. Not sure if there's a max distance so be sure to stand on top of her when you use it.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes